SPOILER !! Week Jan 23

I really did enjoy it the day that Nicole came at Eric with both barrels, I think it was last week sometime. He's still awfully high and mighty for someone who slithers around with the likes of Sloan. We all know that Nicole has flawed judgment when it comes to her plethora of men, but she doesn't intentionally try to maliciously hurt people, like Sloan's tired vendetta against Paulina and Chanel. There's nothing redeemable about Sloan.

None of these deaths has emotional resonance because there are too many of them and I believe none of them. For example, I'm just waiting to see Rolf in a lab with Kate's body as he tries to revive Stefano's one-time love. I do not believe Kate was actually cremated. This is all nonsense.

Last edited:
I am enjoying some of the acting also but can't really be invested because of all the "resurrections" in this soap. I have begun to think that the only reason I watch any more is to see how ridiculous it will really get! It will be interesting to see how the show eventually ends.

Well, TinaY, Dr. Rolf will probably use some super glue and duct tape to put Kate back together. I don't think Dr. Rolf is good enough to reassemble cremains. My husband has done cremations. After the body has been reduced to ashes, it is put into an industrial type of blender to make sure that everything is reduced as much as possible. We shall see. It just keeps getting stranger and stranger.

Through the sands of time goes Kate...not!

Do we really need to see Eric drinking again? Been there/done that. Come on, Re-Ron!

facepalm-aliceinwonderland.gif

Strictly SPECULATION- Stefan's revenge plan involves drugging EJ, only Nicole ends up getting drugged instead.......thus, telling EJ she wants to have sex........????

As to Jack......someone else's organ probably.

I do believe Jack was an organ donor as well as being cremated. Whoever put him back together didn't have much to work with.
That was during his "first death" when he was "killed" by the Salem Stalker. Jennifer donated Jack's organs. The writers were clearly making up that storyline as they went. Then the viewers were so outraged at all the vets being killed off, especially Alice, that NBC stepped in and told Days to "FIX IT" no matter how ridiculous the explanation, hence, Melaswen.

Jack was totally crushed in the elevator shaft during his "second death". That's when Jennifer had him cremated and the family went to California to scatter his ashes in the ocean.

Yet we see him now, alive and well. :rolleyes:

Back