SPOILER !! Week Jan 24

Let me guess. Dr. Wesley is now gay (or bisexual) and has a lover. Nancy is going to become Salem’s Lorena Bobbitt.
I suppose it could be news that he has some terminal illness and that is what he is hiding. But I have a feeling it is the former and not the latter.

tennisdocc.......I suspect you are right in the former......yes, Craig has probably realized or no longer wants to deny to himself that he is gay.
I have noticed that for quite some time, Belle & Shawn are not in scenes together, tho both are on the show. They are, each, usually with other people. Certainly hope Belle & EJ don't have a "thing"....she already had one with Philip, reconciled with Shawn. Don't need another.

Spoilers from https://www.ontvtonight.com/guide/ The full list

Monday 24 January 2022
Gwen struggles to keep Abigail from uncovering the truth.
Jake and Gabi try to convince Johnny to form an alliance with them.
Allie tells Chanel she saw Johnny kissing Gabi.
Paulina has an uncomfortable encounter with Tripp.

Tuesday 25 January 2022
Abigail finds herself in a dangerous situation.
Chad tells Xander about Abigail's latest theory.
Belle relays stunning news to EJ.
Rafe declares to Nicole that he wants to be with her.

Wednesday 26 January 2022
Craig assures Nancy she had the wrong idea about him.
Abe and Chanel share a warm moment.
Movie producer TR Coates arrives in Salem and demands that Johnny deliver his film.
Marlena apologizes to Paulina for the havoc she wreaked while possessed.

Thursday 27 January 2022
Paulina's past comes back to haunt her.
Craig makes a shocking confession to Chloe.
Nancy urges Brady to reconcile with her daughter.
Nicole and Ava play a game of cat and mouse.

Friday 28 January 2022
Belle supports EJ as they prepare for his sentencing.
Paulina panics when Lani comes close to discovering the truth.
Abigail learns she's being held captive on an island.
Xander tries to put the past behind him and moves forward with Gwen.

Well if Craig Wesley has been denying his feelings for that long then that is kind of sad. He’s around 60 now. I hope he has not been cheating behind Nancy’s back for the last 20-30 years.
It would be so maddening in many ways. Nancy could have found someone who truly wanted to be with her all this time
and if he is cheating on her with a man it is still CHEATING. period.
Also, he said to her she is the only woman which if he is in fact cheating on her with a man, he is lying by omission. So he would be a liar and a cheater. Maybe he took lessons off of Rafe.

IF Craig is involved with a man, he did not lie to Nancy, saying there is not other woman for him than her. If he is bi-sexual, so be it. Days is already on a downturn, and why ReRon is still there is a mystery. Evidently they are unable to coax more able writers to come aboard, so are "stuck". But why they don't intervene is beyond me.

I haven't watched this episode yet so I haven't heard Craig's phone conversation. Is there any chance he has a daughter from his bad boy days long ago and has only recently found out about it? There was mention of those days, in the spoilers. I'm just trying to think of something that would be more palatable than having him cheating on Nancy now.

I haven't watched this episode yet so I haven't heard Craig's phone conversation. Is there any chance he has a daughter from his bad boy days long ago and has only recently found out about it? There was mention of those days, in the spoilers. I'm just trying to think of something that would be more palatable than having him cheating on Nancy now.
I don't recall the details, didn't they discover that Nancy's father put Chloe up for adoption/foster care or something and Craig and Nancy only found out when Chloe was in high school? Maybe it was twins? Maybe something like that happened when Craig was young and has, as happens often in Salem, discovered a daughter he didn't know about?

Since this headwriter loves to rerun previous story ideas.........we already, in the past, have Shane & his twin brother Drew; Marlena & her twin sis, Samantha (plus Hattie Adams later on); Jake & his twin Stefan; Adrienne & her look alike, Bonnie; and then we have Tony & his plastic surgery twin, Andre. So, "unknown" twins are a staple on Days.........heck, years ago there were FOUR Marlena's roaming around, courtesy of Stefano DiMera.
So, yes, some twin could pop up at any time. Days just seems to love unknown children, twin or not, showing up. It is a miracle any Salemite is allowed to have children while married, that everyone knows. (See Jack & Jen, Steve & Kayla, Bo/Hope)

Having Mike Horton return would be nice- preferably Michael Weiss returning to the role (he played Mike in the late 80’s).
and if he were wearing a mask to impersonate Craig to cause problems between he and Nancy…that would be a fun surprise…especially after they manipulated Mike with Alison Mcaintyre and that law suit in 1999. however, Mike doesn’t play dirty or have diabolical plots so it would be very out of character. Would still be fun to watch though if Michael Weiss were the one to do it- borrowing from The Pretender personality he played on NBC.

IF Craig is involved with a man, he did not lie to Nancy, saying there is not other woman for him than her. If he is bi-sexual, so be it.
Ok, he might not be lying but he is dancing around the truth. If he is in love with a man then even if he is bisexual, he made a commitment to Nancy and dancing around the sex of a person you are cheating with, to me is just as bad if not worse. He is trying to ease Nancy's stress and she thinks " oh, this is great news.", but the reality is he gave her false hope and she will be devastated when she hears "Oh, it's not a woman, It's a man." It doesn't matter the sexual orientation. This was a marriage. He should get out of a relationship (just like a heterosexual) before he goes for another human in any capacity. I'm done!

Someone suggested elsewhere that he may have one of those unknown children Days likes to spring on folks, hasn't told Nancy yet.
Another said secret dance lessons to surprise her........we really don't know, except for Patrika Darbo's (Nancy) comment that the storyline was "unprecedented". ????

Back