SPOILER !! Week July 11

katmouse

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Spoilers from Soap Opera Digest

Lucas makes a confession to Will.
Sami overhears a chat between EJ and Nicole.
Chad makes an accusation.
Kate ‘fesses up to Roman.

Spoilers from https://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/spoilers-for-week-of-july-11th-t43828.html#p2117337

Monday, July 11, 2022
Allie presses Nicole about her feelings for Eric.

Tuesday, July 12, 2022
Sparks fly between EJ and Sami as they discuss her pending nuptials.

Wednesday, July 13, 2022
Belle and EJ commiserate with each other.

Thursday, July 14, 2022
Chad demands answers from the latest suspect in Abigail's murder.

Friday, July 15, 2022
Steve and Kayla come to Shawn's aid.
Brady and Chloe give Belle advice about Shawn.

Spoilers from https://soaps.sheknows.com/days-of-...of-our-lives-spoilers-july-4-through-15-2022/

Monday, July 11:
Lucas makes a confession to Will.

Tuesday, July 12:
Chad has a stunning realization about Abigail’s murderer.

Wednesday, July 13:
Sami’s world is turned upside down.
Lucas and Sami’s wedding takes an unexpected turn.

Thursday, July 14:
Chad demands answers from the latest suspect in Abigail’s murder.

Friday, July 15:
Kate is unhappy when she learns of Lucas’s plan.

Chad has a stunning realization about Abigail’s murderer.
That it has been done solely for his ability to make a scrunched up cry face? and is otherwise poorly planned out will drag on forever and the killer will be someone on the fringes of the show and will make no impact whatsoever to the fans?

Has Nicole moved into Rafe’s house? Where is she living now that they’re married? I would expect she’ll leave the apartment. So that leaves Allie and Henry. Then Chanel can take Eli and Lani’s old place? Does Abe have a house? We never see it, but I would think it’s more than the apartment Paulina has. He’s lived in Salem for close to 40 years. Maybe Chanel stays at Paulina’s?

Abe and Lexi's house was Roman and Marlena's original house that was rebuilt after Orpheus blew it up back in the day. (which is nearly identical to the Partridge Family's house; whoever designed Roman/Marlena's house must've been a Partridge Family fan)

So I'm guessing Eric declares his undying love for Nicole and she rethinks her marriage to Rafe. :rolleyes:

Dear Rafe,

So sorry the writers don't think you deserve to find true love, and they keep giving you women who are still in love with an ex.

Sincerely, the viewers

Have to say, that was (as DeGrassie noted) Salem's only drama free wedding..........I guess because we did not see it, it was sudden, off screen, just casually announced and then seemingly forgotten. LOL

So now, is Eric just telling Nicole he is staying in Salem, perhaps running the Pub with his dad? Would he really just up and declare his love to a recently married woman? Or is Eric contemplating once again leaving town to go to Africa. Then again, maybe he has found a new girlfriend????

Back