SPOILER !! Week July 11

I think we'd have to search far and wide to find a Salem wedding that went off without a hitch.
The only one that I can think of is Rafe-Nicole, which was held off-screen with no prior announcement. As for the spoilers, here are a few comments.

Lucas makes a confession to Will. [Knowing the "accuracy" of some spoilers, this is probably that he secretly hates Roman's chowder.]

Chad demands answers from the latest suspect in Abigail's murder. [If he really expects an answer, he'll most likely be very disappointed.]

Brady and Chloe give Belle advice about Shawn. [Brady, who was once romantically involved with creepy Kristen, isn't anyone who should be giving relationship advice.]

Lucas and Sami’s wedding takes an unexpected turn. [Is Kate out to wreck this event, the way she did at the "Green Wedding."]

Allie presses Nicole about her feelings for Eric. [Hasn't foolish Allie ever heard of the Eleventh Commandment -- "Mind your own business?"]

>>I think we'd have to search far and wide to find a Salem wedding that went off without a hitch<<

Didn't Eli and Lani's most recent wedding go off without a hitch?

No, first Tamara fainted, then Vivian showed up and was going to kill Lani for shooting/killing Stefan-Zero.

Spoilers from https://soapsspoilers.com/days-of-o...-kate-confess-sami-lucas-wedding-sami-revenge

Monday, July 11
EJ is displeased when Johnny informs him it’s Lucas and Sami’s wedding day.
Allie presses Nicole about her feelings for Eric.
Lucas makes a confession to Will.
Kate has a slip of the tongue with Chad.

Tuesday, July 12
Allie and Johnny bicker over Chanel.
Sparks fly between EJ and Sami as they discuss her pending nuptials.
Lucas and Sami’s wedding begins.
Chad has a stunning realization about Abigail’s murderer.

Wednesday, July 13
Lucas and Sami’s wedding takes an unexpected turn.
Sami’s world is turned upside down.
Belle and EJ commiserate with each other.
Chad makes a stunning accusation.

Thursday, July 14
Kate comes clean with Roman.
Nicole is stunned by Eric’s news.
Sami and EJ have an explosive encounter.
Chad demands answers from the latest suspect in Abigail’s murder.

Friday, July15
Sami gets revenge.
Steve and Kayla come to Shawn’s aid.
Kate is unhappy when she learns of Lucas’s plan.
Brady and Chloe give Belle advice about Shawn.

Kate has a slip of the tongue with Chad. Did anyone else's mind go into the gutter with this? No, just me? okay off to Rew's corner....

Chad has a stunning realization about Abigail’s murderer. Wow.... Amazing nothing about the murder has been stunning so this ought to be great...

Chad makes a stunning accusation. Spoiler writer needs a Thesaurus 2 "stunnings" in one week may I suggest Brilliant, Devastating, Remarkable, as suggestions?

Kate comes clean with Roman. OOOOH is this going to include Philip? Or just her tongue slip with Chad?

Sami gets revenge. But of course she does.... would we expect anything less from this train wreck of a character?

Lucas and Sami’s wedding takes an unexpected turn.

Unexpected to whom? Certainly not the viewing audience. They have known all along this would happen. Days has not other agenda when they plan on showing a wedding. (Rafe & Nicole were lucky!)

Sami gets revenge.
Again, of course she does, Sami doesn't know anything else, or how to operate any other way.

Rafe was wearing a wedding band on Wednesday's episode. So I'm guessing it actually happened. I'm just sorta surprised that ZERO characters have noticed, despite that there was a non-funeral/funeral that supposedly happened.

About the funeral, perhaps some mad scientist/criminal mastermind put the entire group of funeral goers under some kind of mass hypnosis/group delusion that Abigail had actually died and that they all attended her non-existent "funeral", and that's why we really never saw it, as opposed to the flimsy "we can only have 12 people on screen" excuse Ron gave us. Would seem just as plausible, or more so, given the crazy antics, and evil shenanigans, of previous Days plots. lol

You mean like when the entire town was hypnotized/gassed/brainwashed or whatever to think various characters were killed in horrible ways (Salem Stalker) and in reality all were alive and well in a copy cat Salem built on Melaswen?

Back