SPOILER !! Week July 11

They hardly use John at all, and try to remember the last time you saw John & Marlena TOGETHER.........
She is usually with other characters, while John...he is just not there. At least they make up an excuse this time.

O.K. Just watched parts of a very long interview ReRon had with Michael Fairman. He talked about the past, a lot of stuff about Steve Burton being on the Beyond Salem next week.......and a bit about the exits of the latest characters to leave. And about killing Abigail, how they, at first, had a different killer in mind, but early on, changed their minds!!! He currently is writing for January, claims the "killer" will be revealed pretty soon........but who knows when his "soon" will be shown. He also said they have filmed 5 mos. ahead. He could have meant the fall.
He also teased that another major character will be killed.....but not by murder. Whatever that means.

I wasn't thinking along the same parameters as the OP for that question/statement. I was only thinking of couples who tried to & did get married, since so many Salem weddings get aborted before the marriage. I misunderstood, although I had forgotten the mini-dramas at the nuptials I quoted.

Alright, I'm gonna say it. The show at this point has 3 options for Sami. The most likely, of course, being that she leaves town for awhile and decides to be single, get help, etc., which is her healthiest option (and also because Alison Sweeney isn't on contract).

Otherwise, if they split up Rafe & Nicole (which I definitely do not want to see), I can see Eric reuniting with Nicole and Sami going back to Rafe.

My personal favorite option besides the first, though, would be to bring back Matt Cedeño as Brandon and have him and Sami get another chance, temporarily.

Well... crud I have to write up that garbage tomorrow.... Anyone want to write up Thursday's show?
So from the pictures, I gather Sami leaves her wedding to her "soulmate" to run to her ex's house her previous "soulmate" only to find him with her sister, the one she sold on the black market and then returns to her mommy's house to console her daughter?......

Great......

Back