SPOILER !! Week July 11

Since Johnny is a twin, but has a different father that his twin does, I wonder what it is he thinks he knows, or does know about his conception. He was furious at Lucas, ready to charge in, beat him up. Does he know his father raped his mother? Or does he think she just slept with both men within 24 hrs.??? Just wish the answer was coming up soon.

I think they've addressed it as much as the suits (or whoever is pushing this rape story as twue wuvv) will let them with Allie's comment, "You'd just have to know my mom."

They are ignoring it because they know 60% of the audience (my rough guess based on #s and twitter comments back when Johnny debuted) don't know about the rape.

Jason was being funny.......".true love" is what is meant there, lindaj. LOL

Yes, many viewers have no idea about EJ in the past, and what he did....... The date was Dec. 29, 2006. Sami & Lucas got stranded in a blizzard, were lucky to find a cabin out of the storm, the roof fell in, Sami went for help as Lucas was trapped under a beam, ran into fleeing EJ, who agreed to help, but once she got in the car, he decided he needed something from her first. She said no........but........he had his way.

1657813690751.png

Last edited:
Back