SPOILER !! Week July 19

Maybe he will recreate the Bo-Hope scene with him whisking her away on the motorcycle.

The people who think that Ben and Ciara are the second coming of Bo and Hope (and unfortunately, there are many) would be thrilled. Me, not so much.

Me, too. I keep saying that I'll stop watching if the show doesn't get better, but I'll still watch as long as the show is on.

As a "Days Oner", I've made it through some horrific stories. The worst to me was the Garden of Eden junk with Princess Greta until Ron and his crew took over. Now there are several plots that I feel are just as bad if not worse.

Many hated Marlena being possessed, but at least the cheesy special effects were amusing to me.

I agree, red. Garden of Eden was the worst story ever.

I enjoyed the whole possession storyline. It was more than amusing to be, it was down right funny. It also gave Deidre Hall (Marlena) lots and lots of story. As I've said before, anything that gives her story is alright by me.

Spoilers from https://www.ontvtonight.com/guide/

Monday 07-19-2021
Xander busts up Nicole and Eric's anniversary celebration.
Eric asks Nicole if Xander's accusations are true.
Nicole lashes out at Sami.

Tuesday 07-20-2021
Nicole and Eric have an emotional confrontation about their marriage.
EJ wonders if Sami also has a secret.
Philip suggests Lucas use an embittered Nicole to his advantage.
Allie tries to get Ciara to recall her wedding to Ben.

Wednesday 07-21-2021
Abe urges Theo to postpone the wedding.
While preparing for her wedding, Ciara gets into an altercation with Claire.
The pressure is on Ben to stop Ciara from marrying Theo.
Paulina has big news for Abe and Lani.

Thursday 07-22-2021
Lucas makes an admission to Sami.
To help his brother, Philip takes matters into his own hands.
Ben, Allie, and Claire team up to stop Ciara from making a big mistake.
Nicole gets revenge.

Friday 07-23-2021
Days isn't on because of the Olympics

Last edited:
So is Theo still autistic? Seems like the writers forgot this. I realize he may be high-functioning but there are zero signs at all, especially as my nephew is a high-functioning autistic, but you can still tell.
He mentioned it the other day talking to someone. Chad maybe. It was a slight reference about it

I'd watch the Garden of Eden storyline on a continuous loop over just one day of Sami with her sweet smoochy-moochy together.
I just remember it was cheesy early 2000s graphics in that episode, with some sort of force field, and Curtis Brown I think I remember is met in the last chapter, as a ghost or figment of Austin and Greta's imagination.

Jack kidnapped Jennifer on her wedding to someone else....with a fire truck, Bo kidnapped Hope with a motorcycle, Ben will be kidnapping Ciara (evidently with help from a couple of her relatives) just a Days thing.

This headwriter is unable to come up with anything original it seems, so guess it will just be a different way to get her away from the vow taking.
I think the hype in mags is just that - hype to create conversation, folks tuning in, etc. etc.

Back