SPOILER !! Week July 19

Xander busts up Nicole and Eric’s anniversary celebration. [Why bother? He could just sit back and enjoy the show as their marriage inevitably self-destructs.]

Ben, Allie, and Claire team up to stop Ciara from making a big mistake. [Why don't they add Chanel to the team? Her job would be to seduce the clueless Mr. Man-Bun.]

Brady fires Xander. [This is typically dumb move by Brady. From all appearances, Xander was the only one at BB that actually did any work. In any case, Xander was too good for this shabby excuse for a business.]

Paulina has big news for Abe and Lani. [Hopefully, it's that she and her big mouth are leaving town permanently.]

Lucas makes an admission to Sami. [What, that his trysts with her just weren't as exciting as they were years ago?]

Brady fires Xander. [This is typically dumb move by Brady. From all appearances, Xander was the only one at BB that actually did any work. In any case, Xander was too good for this shabby excuse for a business.]
Indeed he was which seems to be a pattern with Xander. He actually *gasp* shows up for his jobs on time and does more than gossip or take personal phone calls. :rotfl:

As I recall, he did a bang-up job at Titan, only to be half-replaced by the embezzling addict, Philip.

How on earth can Ciara be preparing for a wedding?
On any other planet rather than Planet Salem with its wacky laws, I'd say this is proof that she and Theo are running a con to protect her from Ben.

Same with me. I will watch as long as it is on. Not sure why some keep watching.
Me, too. I keep saying that I'll stop watching if the show doesn't get better, but I'll still watch as long as the show is on.

As a "Days Oner", I've made it through some horrific stories. The worst to me was the Garden of Eden junk with Princess Greta until Ron and his crew took over. Now there are several plots that I feel are just as bad if not worse.

Many hated Marlena being possessed, but at least the cheesy special effects were amusing to me.

LOL, that Garden of Eden story was absolutely the worst, until now, when several stories are vying for that title. lol. And yep. absolutely HATED the Possession story (which is Deidre Hall's/Marlena favorite). Days no longer has the budget to do any sort of extravagant scenes any more....heck, if a motorcycle is in a scene, always standing still. LOL

Back