SPOILER !! Week July 19

I never thought I'd say this, but the writing for yesterday and especially today was just great!
The dialog writing between Eric and Nicole was outstanding.
With such a horrible storyline, at least the dialog and, of course, the acting were way, way above average.

There would be no better way for Nicole to pay back Sami for destroying her marriage to Eric than to land in EJ’s arms.

I would love to see the misery in Sami's eyes if Distraught EJ ends up with distraught Nicole!

Please please let this be a story line, at least for a bit! I loved EJ & Nicole together.

I thought that on Fridays (or Thursdays at times) they gave the ones for the following Monday? But things are gonna be so mixed up the next couple weeks. Stay tuned. LOL

I wanted a promo for after the Olympics, like they did with the Daysaster in 2012. It would have given us something to talk about during the 2 week break about the current show and what's going to happen. The only thing in the summer promo we have not yet seen is Johnny coming to town (when Allie meets him).

Here's the Daysaster promo. Now that's how a promo is written and makes you interested in coming back to the show after a hiatus.

I never thought I'd say this, but the writing for yesterday and especially today was just great!
The dialog writing between Eric and Nicole was outstanding.
With such a horrible storyline, at least the dialog and, of course, the acting were way, way above average.
I really think Nicole ( Arianne. Zucker) deserves an Emmy for those scenes between her and Eric

Back