SPOILER !! Week July 19

I love that all the cheating came out. I do not like Nicole with Eric.

I want to see Sami as miserable as she can be for being such a hypocrite. It's ok for her to sleep with someone and even more than once I might add, but she can not leave Nicole alone.

I love how Sami says Nicole is not good enough for Eric. Is Sami good enough for any one herself?

All I can say is "Cry your freaking heart out, Sami. You deserve any misery coming you way."

I am wondering if perhaps it is Allie or Claire under the veil in the wedding scene. Sort of like Howie being there when Hope was marrying Larry.

Was not watching then, but heard a lot about it.

Poor Theo. I hope he comes out of this ok.

The reason I loathe this Theo/Ben/Ciara re-enactment of the Larry/Bo/Hope thing is because Larry was a pretty bad guy. (Ditto Lawrence/Jack/Jennifer.)

It never sat right with me that it was Philip in the "wrong guy" role and the writers never could seem to decide (any time the triangle existed but especially during the mid-10s) if Belle was in love with him or just using him.

Now with Theo, he's clearly in the bad guy role, is completely impossible to root for, and is acting out of character. Even more so than the average character under this headwriter. And that's before factoring in any of the logical leaps we must make to accept the sudden marriage.

Link to NBC weekly pics

So is Claire going to be under the veil, just like Howie Hofstedder was when Bo kidnapped Hope from her wedding to Larry Welch? Also, will Ben be using Bo's old motorcycle to kidnap Ciara? After all, it looks like ReRon is in full force with this scenario of recreating the iconic scene from Bo and Hope's history:sarcasm:. The only thing that will most likely not be part of this is "Holding out for a Hero" will probably not be playing in the background as NBC probably will not pay for the music rights to the song.

I still think Ben would have been better off moving on from Ciara and letting her move forward with Theo. The minute she remembered she'd come racing back to him. It still bothers me that Ben wonders around town seemingly not working unless he still works in that garage where Jake hired him. If he is, we never see him there.

Karma is coming for Sami. I cannot wait to see that next week after the way she set up the public humiliation not only for Nicole, but also for Eric. It looks like from the promo that EJ was unaware of what happened between Sami and Lucas.

Unfortunately, instead of Sami suffering, I think it's Lucas that EJ will go after.

The thing that irritates me so much is that they supposedly can issue an annulment in one day - it takes much longer for that. I also hope the Ciara has to grovel for weeks for how she treated Ben.

If EJ didn't take the paper from the fireplace, who did?
Lucas took it. I hope Sami gets hers, what a *bleep*.

The thing that irritates me so much is that they supposedly can issue an annulment in one day - it takes much longer for that. I also hope the Ciara has to grovel for weeks for how she treated Ben.
Ciara is not herself, she is normally kind and compassionate, but now she is acting very self centered, not thinking of how her best friend is the one that is going to get hurt the most.

I hate that they are trying to make the Ben kidnaps Ciara from her wedding like Bo/Hope. First, Hope didn't want to marry Larry and was in love Bo. That is NOT the case here - Ciara doesn't want to be with Ben (at this point), so he is just plain kidnapping her and planning to hold her hostage until she gets her memory back. There is nothing romantic or heroic about this at all. I do hope he lets her go and realizes he is not doing the right thing now. Then, we all know she will be back. And yes, drive-thru annulments? Or maybe like Jiffy Lube - get an annulment in 30 minutes or less?

All the big hoopla over Ben and Ciara is really annoying if the actress doesn't want the role full time. Some folks who work part time, it's okay if we only see Philip once every other month. Yes, I know he is supposed to be a main character but I think in the past 6 months we've seen a lot more of really angry hateful Ciara that Philip.

I'd like to see Maggie come back, I understand why she is off screen, and wonder about Sarah there by clicking a switch in Xander's head and we get Sarah back.

I haven't read anywhere that Ben is going to hold her hostage til her memory comes back. Is that a spoiler of some kind? If so, I have missed it.
I have tried to interpret/figure out what is meant in some spoilers I have read, plus that video.

I think perhaps......and I do mean PERHAPS, Claire & Allie have something to do with it all, I think it will be Claire under that heavy veil getting married to Theo. Spoilers have said Claire gets into "an altercation" with Ciara, so that possibly could be how Ciara MIGHT end up with Ben........but right now, we don't know, or at least I don't know what is coming up. (that nod to Bo & Hope mention possibly only means that fake bride???)

Back