SPOILER !! Week June 24

Is the "Sami and 'Nicole' face off" spoiler a pun? Will they get into a fight, causing "Nicole's" face to be torn off? If so, this is one cat fight I would enjoy!
In the preview clip, looks like they slap each other, then yell at one another. Didn't look like anything major; just a typical Sami dust-up.

Is the "Sami and 'Nicole' face off" spoiler a pun? Will they get into a fight, causing "Nicole's" face to be torn off? If so, this is one cat fight I would enjoy!
It would be even better if Sami's face came off. I have always thought of her as being two-faced. Maybe she would look like Stan again.

From the preview clip, looks like they just slap each other, then yell at one another. I think it's too early for Kristen's real identity to be revealed. At the most, maybe Sami's slap loosens the mask and Kristen runs off to fix it.

For these writers it is entirely too early to reveal Kristen to blabbermouth Sami. They will drag this out till at least summer 2020. Don't even get your hopes up that it will happen by Christmas,

Maybe during Sami's brief return she could make Sarah shut the heck up. Get Sarah away from her beloved twin so that the sun may grace his countenance once again. She should find him a suitable girlfriend.

Back