SPOILER !! Week June 24

Spoilers from https://soaps.sheknows.com/days-of-our-lives/spoilers/

Monday June 24:
Sami confronts “Nicole” over her treatment of Eric.
Despite orders to kill Ted, Xander ends up bonding with him.
Kate breaks into Nicole’s room to snoop around.
Rex tells Eric he and Sarah are getting married right away — and he wants his brother to officiate!

Tuesday June 25:
Kate overhears a shocking conversation.
Eric agrees to marry Sarah and Rex.
Eve makes Justin a surprising offer.
Jennifer tells Jack that Dr. Rolf’s diary has been found, and she urges him to take the serum to get his memory back.

Wednesday June 26:
Abe does damage control with Stefan on Nicole’s behalf.
Kate finds herself in hot water.
Lani tries to work things out with Eli.
A curious Jack questions Kayla about Dr. Rolf’s formula.

Thursday June 27:
Claire makes a confession to Shawn.
Tripp and Ciara lay a trap for Claire.
Gabi and Stefan share a romantic night together.
JJ receives a stunning surprise.

Friday June 28:
Marlena gets Ben to open up about his suspicions of Claire.
Kristen tries to throw Hope off the scent.

I know Kate is about as bad as they come, but I'd be so happy to see her discover "Nicole's" secret. I'd like nearly anything that would get rid of Kristen but I agree they will drag it out--probably at least as long as they are dragging out Jack's amnesia.

I laughed out loud when I read, "Despite orders to kill Ted, Xander ends up bonding with him." I'm happy to say Xander has been entertaining to me lately.

So if the formula for the antidote reverses the effects of the drugs used to restore Will's memory, does that mean he will lose his memory again? :rolleyes: Jen might want to wait and see how all this plays out before she encourages Jack to try it.

So! Once the mask is off and Kristen bears her face, when will we find out what happened to the real Nicole? Will it be a teary-eyed end, with Nicole's actual death in the fire, or is she hidden away at a hospital for severe burn treatment. She survived the fire and we come up with a new Nicole or the old Nicole. The powers that be, sorry they have the power, will have to script a really good scenario so the outcome would be favorable for the fans or as usual the worst scenario. Just imaging how this story could happen. Since nobody has talked about this, I thought to bring it up and have us talk about it.

If anyone has info please share. Maybe Xander really saved her and not even Kristen knows about it. Xander could be waiting for the right moment to be the hero for Eric. Yes! Looking good in Maggie's eyes. Seems he needs the mothering, which he hasn't had as a child. This could be good. Maybe I should right this story and send it to the writers.

Last edited:
#1, the actress is on contract, (Ari Zucker/Nicole) and was still filming.
#2. If Xander got out, and Kristen got out (and she really has NO scars, then Nicole got out as well.
#3. There would be no purpose in faking Holly's death if Nicole was dead.

Just my opinion..........I don't know what is going on.

Monday June 24:
Despite orders to kill Ted, Xander ends up bonding with him. [The X-Man is on a roll. He keeps making new friends. First Maggie, and now Ted. Who could be next?]
Kate breaks into Nicole’s room to snoop around. [Kate should leave this to the professionals. Back-stabbing is her specialty, not breaking-and-entering.]
Rex tells Eric he and Sarah are getting married right away — and he wants his brother to officiate! [Will they make him promise that nobody will play the infamous sex tape during the wedding.]

Tuesday June 25:
Eve makes Justin a surprising offer. [If he accepts, Justin is harder up for clients than the viewers thought.]
Jennifer tells Jack that Dr. Rolf’s diary has been found, and she urges him to take the serum to get his memory back. [Eve will blow a gut when she hears about this. Now that she realizes she's in Xander's pocket, she can't be in a good mood.]

Wednesday June 26:
Abe does damage control with Stefan on Nicole’s behalf. [Poor Abe. This is another example of good intentions that will surely go awry.]

Thursday June 27:
Tripp and Ciara lay a trap for Claire. [This shouldn't be hard. The YouTube squawker is easy to outsmart.]
JJ receives a stunning surprise. [Has Melinda's magic gotten Haley her green card in record time?]

Friday June 28:
Kristen tries to throw Hope off the scent. [What scent? Has creepy Kristen filched some of Xander's body spray?]

So, technically, since we are assuming that the real Nicole is alive someplace, I hope she knows that she is still married to Xander. Kristen signed the divorce papers, not Nicole. I am sure she will be happy to sign once she returns, but still, I hope they don't forget and have Xander talk Sarah into a quickie wedding instead of marrying Rex.

[The X-Man is on a roll. He keeps making new friends. First Maggie, and now Ted. Who could be next?]
Rory! Can't you just see Xander and Rory as best buds?? :rotfl:

Can you imagine a partnership between little girl Ciara and Xander? She'd have been the brains and he'd be the muscle who did her dirty work. They would've ruled the world.

So, technically, since we are assuming that the real Nicole is alive someplace, I hope she knows that she is still married to Xander. Kristen signed the divorce papers, not Nicole. I am sure she will be happy to sign once she returns, but still, I hope they don't forget and have Xander talk Sarah into a quickie wedding instead of marrying Rex.

Yeah, I agree. But if he "marries" Sarah and Nicole comes back, it has still delayed Rex and Sarah and possibly destroyed them as a couple (already done in my book), and Xander could play "dumb" about knowing Nicole is alive. I'm not sure whether Xander is trying to marry into the Kirakis family or just wants a "romp in the hay". If he knows Nicole is alive, he'd really be dumb to be either, because if he and Sarah do the deed, she will probably end up pregnant which causes another storyline and another mixed up EVERYONE.

That's why he has been angling for a Titan job all these years. He finally got one via Brady, much to Victor's displeasure, but then Vic hired Kate without consulting with Brady. Tangled webs and all that. Brady is CEO....

What I find interesting is Kristen wangled the job with Stefan (tho he thinks she is Nicole), & she is partners or "boss" of Xander.

Now Xander has managed to save Holly, wangle a job from Brady, get on Maggie's good side, and probably now Sonny & Will's, Kayla, Sarah & Rex.........all the while Kristen is supposedly his boss. Oh, he has plans, for sure.

Back