SPOILER !! Week June 24

The thing about Ben and the deaths attributed to him ....As has been noted before. We did not SEE Ben kill anyone.

While Will was revived ala Rolf we did see Ben strangle Will.

While Will was revived ala Rolf we did see Ben strangle Will.
Yes, & I have noted that elsewhere. But Will was not dead, Susan said she & Rolf gave Will something to appear dead, then he got something else to bring him back, & he was taken to Nashville, told he was Elvis, etc. Two of the women's deaths were seen afterwards, and one not even then. We only heard a shot.
So......there is a way for those to be attributed to someone else.

Gonna love hearing HOW Haley avoided deportation!

I know Shawn is her dad. Why why why has it taken so long for her parental units to be involved?

Or her grandparental units who are actually in Salem full time. I like Claire and I do think they are going for the love to hate aspect with her though I also think she's very different from Aunt Sami. I do wonder if they may be going the mental illness route though a la her other Aunt Samantha (Marlena's sister). We haven't really seen that manifested in any of Marlena's kids or grandkids yet.

Overall, I'm disappointed that a legacy character like Claire who is related to more than half of Salem has the majority of her scenes with Tripp. I hate this lack of family trope when we all know it's a lazy writing excuse. I have this whole fire storyline but also hope a really good redemption arc is coming. I'm hopeful that she is only offscreen temporarily.

Back