SPOILER !! Week Mar 25

@Heather4CU, my only reference to people leaving comes from the spoilers posted on this site. I don't know how to post links, but it is from the Arrivals and Departures thread around mid-Feb. where is says that Leo is departing in the spring. Also, spoilers for this week have said that he gives a parting shot to Sonny and Will. Another one said he was devastated about the fake father story and we saw the picture of him trying to strangle Diana.

At this point, what difference would it make if Melinda is Haley's mother? She is horrible to her and she has denied any ties to her, so I am not sure what story value they would get out of it. I am just happy that it looks like the Leo/John story is wrapping up and will soon be gone. Although, yes, when given the right lines, Leo is pretty amusing. I just think they went too far with what they have him say.

If Melinda is her mother AND had a background check before she became a lawyer AND SHE is legal, why wouldn't Haley be? I agree it may be that neither knows they are mother and daughter, but DOOL wouldn't go there, would they? Oh well, they would come up with some kind of PLAUSIBLE story!.:sarcasm: (in case you didn't figure it out)

I don't know how plausible their explanation would be but it would be interesting, for sure! Sometimes I think they make this stuff up day by day. Of course, I know they film months in advance but some of this stuff just doesn't make sense. Nanahl, my theory on Melinda and Haley is that Haley is not undocumented, but she might well be Melinda's daughter. Melinda does not want anyone to know she had a child out of wedlock (like that would bother anyone in Salem) so she concocted the undocumented story. It's just speculation but it sure is fun to speculate!

I didn't know that. Diana had no idea they were doing a DNA on Leo. :confused: :eek:

Diana saw the papers in Marlena's office when she checked on her after
ate her cookie. We don't know yet if she changed them or not.

Last edited:
I almost feel bad for Leo. I can’t stand him but that trick she played on him was just flat out hateful. But part of me wonders if John really is Leo’s daddy and she just tells him she faked it because “if I can’t have him, you can’t either.”

I don’t want Leo to be a John offspring for the record. That’s a fact.

As for the video, Ben looks feverish in the beginning. However, he looks perfectly fine sitting up in the hospital bed lol. Still I can't recall a scene like that since Carrie was taking care of Austin after he got beaten up back in the early 90s so I will take it. I'm also excited for Brady and Chloe.
Maybe Ben has a bullet in him from the night El Fideo's goons barely missed Ciara and he thought he just got nicked and now he's infected.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back