SPOILER !! Week Mar 5

JS, you're very right about being unattached and having no reason to exist. Look what's happened to popular, but permanently unattached characters like Ann Milbauer, Rory, and T: gone, gone, gone. In contrast, even the most odious regular characters seem to find a significant other. Outside of Salem, who in their right mind would want to take up with people like diabolical Kate, nasty Claire, or sourpuss Eric?

I get soooo much pleasure watching Ciara (my new favorite), punch self absorbed Claire.

That is my guilty pleasure. Ok, I'm not really feeling guilty for taking pleasure in someone else's pain. It's more like I'm enjoying a (you have it coming) payback.

I guess Vivian planted the evidence so Gabi gets convicted instead of Gabby

dool_616.JPG

Another excuse to show Stefan shirtless, and THAT is being overdone. Does he really confront Gabby with her true identity? Is he a psych doctor now? Reads a book and knows everything about split personalities?

Don't like Claire in those types of dresses, they are not flattering, in my opinion.

I think it's time for StefanNo to come clean with Chad about Abby's condition. There really is no logical reason to keep it from him.

I hope the show explains Claire's motivation. She seems hung up on the cheating. Why?

I wonder what the point of having Hope and Rafe get married at the cabin last week was.

I wonder what the point of having Hope and Rafe get married at the cabin last week was.
My guess is to provide angst because Claire didn't actually stop the marriage with her bombshell, since they are already married. Now we can have Hope going on and on about how her husband "lied" to her and never said a word before they got married.

Heck, the show wanted them married, no matter what, and of course, there had to be someone rushing in to "stop the presses". A while back it was Chad, then Ben, now Claire. No wonder viewers get so nostalgic for a "real wedding". (and it is coming up with Brady & Eve as well,) Boo, Hiss on these non-weddings.

Claire could have told Gramma Hope any time before the nuptials were to begin, but instead she has to rush in, all breathless, determined to beat Ciara. So now, what? And yes, don't know why Stefan is withholding what happened with Abby. Maybe he thinks Chad won't believe him, or maybe he is just enjoying knowing something the loving husband doesn't know????

Housing must really be tight in Salem if aunt and niece hate each other so much, yet are forced to live in the same building. Too bad neither have parents they could live with for a bit till they could find another place to live.

Living with someone you hate is a really toxic place to be.

Speaking of living arrangements, Julie told Maggie to have her luggage sent from the Salem Inn to their house. Where exactly are Doug and Julie living now?? We know they moved out of the Martin House when it was sold to Kate. And I don't think they're still staying with Jennifer.

Yes, the last we saw, that was where they were, big boxes and trunks of stuff delivered. But Days is so chintzy with their sets, easier to show Julie at the Club, just as 90% of Salemites see each other in the Square.

Abby & JJ no longer live at home, so that set is rarely used. Same goes for John & Marlena's apt., and the reason most of the Salemites live at the martin house or Salem Inn. Easier to change a bedspread, and wall paintings. Poor Rafe had to get dressed for his wedding at the cop shop, no home set for him anymore. Jennifer is always elsewhere, and when was the last time you saw Hope's home? or Steve & Kayla's?

Speaking of living arrangements, Julie told Maggie to have her luggage sent from the Salem Inn to their house. Where exactly are Doug and Julie living now?? We know they moved out of the Martin House when it was sold to Kate. And I don't think they're still staying with Jennifer.
They specifically said they're living with Jennifer in Thursday's episode (3/1). I rewound it twice because I had the same thought. So I guess they're all living in Alice's.
Poor Rafe had to get dressed for his wedding at the cop shop, no home set for him anymore.
I wonder whose house he and Hope will live in? Haven't seen either set in ages!

Back