SPOILER !! Week Mar 5

They missed a spoiler. Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday - Sonny and Justin realize that the blonde lady, they think her name was Adrienne, has disappeared.

Not that I am a big Adrienne fan, but I just strongly dislike when they have people just disappear, poof. Like they did with Kayla and Steve years back, and others.

I guess JJ never learned to count and has bad memory. Very sad the writers made him so dumb.

Someone should send Claire away for a long time. Maybe to an island somewhere. Ciara should throw her out of the apartment. Claire is so immature. She acts like a ten year old or younger. Another stupid character. ShaSha

I guess JJ never learned to count and has bad memory. Very sad the writers made him so dumb.
Lani lied to him about how far along she is, so how does that make JJ dumb? It's not like there's a digital screen on her stomach showing the conception date. Because of her lie, he thinks she's further along than she is, based on the last time they had sex (which was her birthday in November).

If Lani carries to term, she could explain perhaps being a week or two late...that happens, but not 4-6 weeks. As said by her husband......"you got lot of "splainin' to do, Lucy"...........:)

When she first found out she was pregnant, she said she'd tell JJ she was just overdue (which Kayla found ridiculous). Yeah, it'll be an issue, if the lie continues until the summer. But for right now, JJ has no reason to question anything.

I believe in my heart, that when Claire blurts out the big blurt, Hope will forgive Rafe. This is because she will realize that both were suffering at the time. Hope broke it off with Rafe. So what happened was forgivable. Remember now nobody knows they are already married. Hope will take this one on herself. Fizzle, fizzle, Claire. :beat::angry::sarcasm: :whack: ShaSha

Back