SPOILER !! Week Mar 5

I am not worried about Rafe and Hope. Rafe will explain and all will be fine. ShaSha

Since the preview show her slapping him, I don't think she takes it well.

I was referring to ShaSha's comment about Hope's listening to reason. Maybe the writers will venture out of standard soap fare, and have Hope calm down after the initial shock, and realize that she had broken the engagement and given Rafe back the ring. Stranger things have happened, just not usually in Salem. :)

I'm really hoping that there's a few days of anger, then when everyone understands the situation, Rafe and Hope reveal they married before the ceremony. Claire apologizes for not getting all the facts. Ciara apologizes for being insane and leaves town forever. Rafe and Hope go back to their day jobs of framing people for murder and we never hear about their romance again.

How much of my wish will I get?

Didn't Thursday's episode show Abby with the wig on talking to Chad? Then on Friday, it was discarded on the floor?

To quote Ross from "Friends": "We were on a break!"
And they were. However Rafe decided to deal with his hurt that he dealt with. Rafe had sex with someone comfortable and was a no strings attached night. Hopefully Hope will just deal with it, say I'm an adult and cannot place my expectations on how Rafe dealt with me breaking up with him. Sure, Hope can be hurt but I think she also has the ability use perspective. Plus, after the times Bo cheated on her with Billie and others, she should be able to see having sex with Sami for what it was.

And they were. However Rafe decided to deal with his hurt that he dealt with. Rafe had sex with someone comfortable and was a no strings attached night. Hopefully Hope will just deal with it, say I'm an adult and cannot place my expectations on how Rafe dealt with me breaking up with him. Sure, Hope can be hurt but I think she also has the ability use perspective. Plus, after the times Bo cheated on her with Billie and others, she should be able to see having sex with Sami for what it was.
Muzz, I was totally on board with you on this except for the last line. Bo's cheating has nothing to do with how Hope should feel about what Rafe did.

Good post!

Back