Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Spoilers from Soap Opera Digest
  • Sami appeals to Belle
  • Anna makes a surprising discovery
  • Ava is moved when she holds Henry
  • Jake puts his foot down with Gabi

Sami appeals to Belle [Sami "appeals" to Belle? Given their past history, this should be "Sami loudly demands that Belle ...."]

Anna makes a surprising discovery. [Is a "surprising" discovery even possible in Salem?]

Ava is moved when she holds Henry. [Will Henry now be the chosen grandchild meaning that Granny Ava will ignore any further arrivals?]

Jake puts his foot down with Gabi. [As robinsnest said, this should be Jake putting his foot down on the obnoxious, devious Gabi.]

I wouldn't mind Ava as long as she could leave Steve alone. Mostly because I like the lady who plays her.

Allie and Tripp would need to be a slow build to work, for me. You don't hold a gun on someone, threatening to blow their region away and then let them play Daddy to your kid like it didn't happen.

You don't hold a gun on someone, threatening to blow their region away and then let them play Daddy to your kid like it didn't happen.
Of course, you do. Then, you realize you're in love and have sex, get pregnant, and have either the embryo or the infant stolen. The week after that, the baby graduates from medical school. It's Salem!

Spoilers from https://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/spoilers-for-the-week-of-march-8th-t42810-s30.html#p2079582

Monday, March 8, 2021
Belle is furious at Sami for lying to her.
Allie brings Henry to meet Ava for the first time.

Tuesday, March 9, 2021
Abigail reaches her breaking point.

Wednesday, March 10, 2021
Paulina inadvertently stirs up drama for Eli and Lani.

Thursday, March 11, 2021
Evan takes Claire hostage.

Friday, March 12, 2021
Ben fears he's too late to save Ciara.

Unless Theo and Evan hook up or get in a love triangle with an off-screen woman, I am just asking, "Why!?!"

Meanwhile I like Gwen and would rather see just about anything than what's happening on screen. Being a pariah who has a necessary role in a story could work for several months, instead she's going to be a crime victim which will undoubtedly result in her escaping any real penance for her wrongdoings.

Cheesy General Hospital style mobster writing.

Back