SPOILER !! Week Mar 8

Looks like Friday is the best day with Ben rescuing Ciara.

I don't care what Kristen does to Sarah. The dimwit doctor is only likable to me when she's with Xander. Maybe she should end up back with Rex to save Xander (and us) from having to listen to her screechy baby voice that is probably meant to be sexy but is just irritating.

That's how Ron Carlivati likes to write stories. He can't think of anything new so he just writes the same story over and over. He's written himself into a corner with Ben and Ciara and thinks up a new story with another kidnapping and explosion with them.

Not to mention most of his stories get one day a week or every other week Murder Monday, Paulina Tuesday, Ben and Ciara Wednesday, Xander and Sarah Thursday, Kristen/Susan Brady Chloe Friday, with Allie and Henry, Nicole and missing Eric, Jake and Kate bedroom romps as filler during the week.

I saw a RUMOR that she sustains some sort of brain damage and doesn't remember Ben. :rolleyes:

Edited to add: Just saw the SOD article that says she has amnesia after surgery, thinks it's 2018 and that Ben is still the Necktie Killer (and that she and Claire are still at odds).

Most of it is these days.

Last edited by a moderator:
Edited to add: Just saw the SOD article that says she has amnesia after surgery, thinks it's 2018 and that Ben is still the Necktie Killer (and that she and Claire are still at odds).
Well, well, well, what is Allie going to do when her cousins are fighting over Tripp? This sounds ever so exciting. :sarcasm:

Back