SPOILER !! Week Mar 8

Can this guy think of anything new? Never mind.
I think those of us who never experienced Ron Carlivati before he became headwriter now know why he is called "Re-Ron" by other fans who knew him when he was a headwriter on other soaps. He not only repeats storylines, he hammers them in to the point that it becomes tedious and predictible. I heard he was surprised that everyone online figured out so quickly that it was Charlie who raped Allie and that Tripp was not the father because Kayla said he and the baby "shared DNA" :rolleyes::rolleyes:.

Monday, March 8, 2021
Belle is furious at Sami for lying to her. [Why? By now, she should be thoroughly used to it.]

Tuesday, March 9, 2021
Abigail reaches her breaking point. [Again? Will she be moving back into Jenny's attic?]

Thursday, March 11, 2021
Evan takes Claire hostage. [This moron is pushing his luck. His end is near.]

Anna stumbles upon Gwen locked up in the DiMera tunnels. [Kidnapped and locked in the DiMera dungeons: this surely makes Gwen real Salemite.]

Rex puts a damper on Xander and Jack’s two-man bachelor party. [The nerve of this dull cheater. Jack and Xander should give him a one-two punch. Xander gives him a taste of what Rafe once gave EJ in the Town Square, while Jack writes a lead article for the Spectator that exposes all the dirt in Rexy's past.]

Am I the only one scratching my head at why Xander and Jack are having a bachelor party? Rex being back could be interesting if Mimi came too. Didn't he leave to go be near her and their baby or something?

Also, I wish Theo would stick around and bring JJ with him.

Am I the only one scratching my head at why Xander and Jack are having a bachelor party? Rex being back could be interesting if Mimi came too. Didn't he leave to go be near her and their baby or something?

Also, I wish Theo would stick around and bring JJ with him.
Jack and Xander have sort of become friends. They have run into each other before at the Pub or the square and have given each other advice about their problems or their love life. Jack is Xander's only friend so he probably invited him over to have a bachelor party with him or Jack arranged it for Xander.

Spoilers from https://www.tvguide.com/tvshows/days-of-our-lives/episodes-season-56/1000036136/

Monday, March 8, 2021
Anna stumbles upon Gwen locked up in the DiMera tunnels.
Chad is suspicious when he finds Abigail and Gabi together.
Belle is furious at Sami for lying to her.
Allie brings Henry to meet Ava for the first time.

Tuesday, March 9, 2021
Abigail reaches her breaking point.
Anna attempts to waylay Chad.
Jake and Kate fight about Gabi.
Paulina has a proposal for Abe

Wednesday, March 10, 2021
Evan prepares to kill Ben.
Shawn and Ben close in on Evan.
Paulina inadvertently stirs up drama for Eli and Lani.
Theo returns to Salem.

Thursday, March 11, 2021
Evan takes Claire hostage.
Kristen tries a new tactic with Chloe.
Sarah makes a shocking discovery.
Ciara finds herself in dire straits.

Friday, March 12, 2021
Chloe tries to tell Brady she has feelings for him.
Rex puts a damper on Xander and Jack's two-man bachelor party.
Kristen takes extreme measures to protect her secret.
Ben fears he's too late to save Ciara.

I vaguely remember it now, about Jack and Xander. I feel sorry for Xander, I feel like he and Ben should be friends.

Does Kristen stash Sarah under the DiMera house?

Back