SPOILER !! Week March 4

Me too. I think it’s time to pull the plug on the show before it gets much worse. The budget is so tight they cannot produce more sets. No one has a home that we can see them in anymore or they all live under the same roof (Kiriakis or Horton house or young adult loft).

I miss seeing Hope’s home and Kayla’s home and we rarely see John and Marlena’s townhouse. JJ and Eric now have apartments so that’s a tiny improvement. I miss location shoots in other cities and countries. And I miss good stories most of all with real romance and people who you enjoy seeing every day on the show.

Now they are making everyone crazy, out of character, immature for their age, criminals who kill people like it’s a normal thing. I’m hanging in there because John and Marlena and Jack and Jennifer are on the show. No one else on the show appeals to me.

I agree, Poirot! I have believed all along that Ted is Leo/Matthew's father. There was something about the way Diana reacted to hearing that her son knew him that made me think so. She did admit it to John a little too quickly for me to believe he is the daddy. I hope Marlena insists on a DNA test.

Monday March 4:
Hope is upset to learn another secret from Ted's past. [Why is the corrupt commissioner upset? Why is she even surprised? Shyster Ted oozes sleaze from every pore of his body.]

Tuesday March 5:
Chloe finds evidence that someone may be watching her. [Is pervy Stefan channeling his inner Norman Bates and looking into her bedroom through a peephole?]

Wednesday March 6:
Rex confronts a man with a gun who appears to be stalking Chloe. [It's about time that Rexy did something useful.]
Will and Sonny break into Diana’s hotel room to look for ammunition against Leo. [Ah yes, a break-in. Bo Brady would be so proud.]

Friday March 8:
Diana decides on a way to eliminate Marlena. [This one hasn't read her Salem history. Doesn't she know that those who have ill intent towards Doc Evans usually come to a bad end. (Right Orpheus?)]
John breaks into Diana's safe. [Diana really is an idiot. Why does she think that anything in a safe is secure in Salem? In that town, safes were made to be broken into.]
Jennifer blasts Jack for using Haley as a scapegoat to further his political ambitions. [Over his lifetime, poor Jack must have heard many classic, high-volume Jenny rants. It would be nice if this one jogged his memory and brought back everything in his past.]

I agree that this show should just give up now. None of the characters we thought we knew are acting like they do; I don't know who we are even supposed to like anymore, other than John and Marlena, and maybe Roman and Kayla. It is impossible to have any warm feelings for Hope, thank goodness the never-held-accountable Abigail is gone, Kate has no redeeming qualities, yet never has any consequences, Eve? Sarah? Are we supposed to like any of these people?

Gabi, is now just a fiesty girl who enacts revenge whenever she sees fit, and we are supposed to think it's cute, like she did with Leo, as a friend to Will and Sonny. These writers don't know how to write for real complex people. They have them do evil, vicious things, and then expect us to forget about them. I rally don't know what story I even care to watch. They are dragging the Jack/Jennifer reconnections far too long and they can't fix anything. I am sorry for the actors and crew who may find themselves without jobs, but this sure isn't worth watching these days.

The safes are not usually in a hotel room. They are with the hotel. They ask you if you would like to put anything of value in their safe.

I miss location shoots in other cities and countries.
I hear you tennisdocc. Guess the budget doesn't allow the wonderful other location shooting anymore. Those were the good old days.

Never had a closet, just those clothes pole things........LOLOL

The writing has been God awful the past 2 weeks, I can barely sit through an episode I mostly just read the spoilers and summaries to catch up. This week sounds like another snooze fest similar to this sleepy week.

Back