SPOILER !! Week March 4

Read an article from SOD about Marlena confronting John about being Leo's dad. She is very upset when he says Diana did not want him to tell, being then that he shared that with Diana, and did not tell his wife. She notes Diana is a liar, could have made it up, they decide to try for some Leo DNA. When they run into Diana, who realizes Marlena knows about Leo, Diana decides the way to deal with Marlena is to get rid of her permanently. I have also read Marlena ends up in the hospital again.

Hey guys I know I've been away for a while but like a bad penny you never know when I'm going to turn up again. LOL I have to say I liked this preview. I don't want the guy who lives in the DiMera mansion anywhere near Gabi but I can't deny there's chemistry. Plus I had chuckle at the way Tyler Christopher (Stefan) reacts when Gabi clears her throat. I thought that was very well played.

I've been wondering where you've been Troy

I didn't know Claire joined a school band

09-JPI_Episode13547_0001800674.JPG

I am totally disappointed in these spoilers. There is no sunshine in Salem. It’s become dark, dismal and dreary. I was so hoping that Jack would bring back some comedy. I was also hoping we’d finally have an older power couple in Marlena and John who would guide the younger couples as Alice and Tom did. (enough with these unknown children of John’s!)

I really wanted Hope and Rafe to be a solid, romantic couple who teamed up to solve the gazillion crimes in Salem (like Hart to Hart). Between the news programs and Days, it’s easy to get depressed. And there’s no romance,only lust and mistrust.

I’d like to see Eric in a romantic relationship with a nice woman. I can’t stand Diana and Leo. And Clare is horrible. (I’m talking about the characters, not the actors). Have JJ and Ciara ever been paired up? Please writers, give us something to look forward to! Bring back Steve and Lucas and Theo. Bring back some sunshine to our days!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought she was imitating Michael Jackson!:rotfl:
Captain Crunch, maybe?

No, because they are cousins. Jen (JJ's mother) and Hope (Ciara's mother) are first cousins.
So nobody's heard of the old soap opera "I'm my own grandpa?" Oh, my bad. That was an old country song, not a soap opera, but it sure could have been!

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL, Yep, we refer to it every once in a while, since it sure seems based on Salem shenanigans.......Many, many years ago, when I was 23, I was married to a widow who was pretty as can be, this widow had a daughter who had flaming hair of red, my father fell in love with her and soon those two were wed..........lolol....yep, sure sounds like Salem

Good to see you Troy

This has got to be one of the worst previews I've seen in months. They should have tried Stefan/Chloe when he first came on the show. Now that ship has sailed. And yet another wasted opportunity for Brady and Chloe to reconcile. I just don't get it.

I also struggle to get through a full episode nowadays.

Jack has been back since Jan 1 and there has been no movement in his story. Why isn't he investigating what happened to him? Why is he in a hotel room with Eve if they are not officially a couple? I don't need an immediate Jack/Jen reconciliation but he should be drawn to her and working with her to find out what's happened to him.

Back