SPOILER !! Week March 4

OMG! Stefan? :confused: Talk about fast. No foreplay, no nothing. This is crazy. Yes you can see the chemistry, but it is just to quick to soon. Yuck to the writers

Tripp hides Haley at the loft. [Is this the best place? So many people show up at the loft, that it's practically the crossroads of Salem.]

Marlena confronts John about Leo’s paternity. [Confront? Since John and Marlena have been together so long, "politely inquires" would be more likely.]

Stefan tells Chloe he wants to be more than friends. [The poor diva can really attract them. First, the Noodle, and now Stefan Zero.]

Ben apparently goes back to work for Stefan Zero. [Salem stinks. You'd think that after Ben became a hero by helping to save Ciara's life some reputable person would offer him a decent job.]

Ben apparently goes back to work for Stefan Zero. [Salem stinks. You'd think that after Ben became a hero by helping to save Ciara's life some reputable person would offer him a decent job.]
Maybe instead of being Stefan's hired muscle, he's brought back to the DiMansion to be nanny/bodyguard for Parker and Holly? :rotfl:

I should stop reading comings and goings because it ruins stories for me but I can't help myself. Haha! I actually like the pairing of Stefan and Chloe and would have been interested in seeing it develop. However, knowing that Chloe is leaving and that Stefan has been recast (and did I hear he was leaving too) I have nothing to get excited about.

I really, really, really need to see a spoiler that Jack has a spark of a memory!

So all the SORAS’ed teens introduced in 2015 are becoming criminals one by one. (Except Ciara....although she is in a relationship with a serial killer....so that’s a red flag in itself)

Joey- killed his dad’s ex by smothering her with a pillow. Now in prison.

Chase- raped Ciara. Is he in prison or psych hospital or living with his dad now?

Theo- attempted to break into a warehouse for Kate DiMera. As a result was shot by JJ. Now in South Africa in a rehab facility:

Claire- tried to burn her aunt Ciara alive in the cabin in the woods. Let’s see where that will land her.

Spoilers from https://soaps.sheknows.com/days-of-our-lives/spoilers/

Monday March 4:
Hope is upset to learn another secret from Ted's past.

Tuesday March 5:
Chloe finds evidence that someone may be watching her.

Wednesday March 6:
Marlena confronts John about Leo’s paternity secret.
Rex confronts a man with a gun who appears to be stalking Chloe.

Thursday March 7:
Brady pressures Gabi to team up with him to take down Stefan.

Friday March 8:
Diana decides on a way to eliminate Marlena.

Spoilers from https://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/spoilers-for-the-week-of-march-4th-t40658.html#p1975236

Monday, March 4, 2019
Ben insists he has to break up with Ciara because he’s too afraid of hurting her.

Tuesday, March 5, 2019
Rex presses Eric to convince Sarah to accept his marriage proposal.

Wednesday, March 6, 2019
Will and Sonny break into Diana’s hotel room to look for ammunition against Leo.

Thursday, March 7, 2019

Friday, March 8, 2019
John breaks into Diana's safe.
Jennifer blasts Jack for using Haley as a scapegoat to further his political ambitions.
Claire betrays Tripp and Haley.

I hope John doesn't lie to Marlena about Leo.

We shouldn't be surprised that Claire turns in Haley.

Diana wants to get rid of Marlena. Doesn't she know how many times
John has saved her?

Am I a Debbie Downer, now? Am I too difficult?
Nothing, absolutely nothing, is even remotely interesting to me in these spoilers.
Right now, if Days of our Lives was to be cancelled, or not renewed, I am sad to say I would not miss it. And I've been watching (granted, on and off, but mostly on) for 35 years!
That is just too bad.

I have learned, of late, that Days spoilers are not worded as truthfully as one expects. Don't know who is doing them, but they do seem to want to lead one astray. Plus, some just never happen. i.e. back in the fall, there was one about John gifting Marlena some surprise. Spoilers were making a big thing of it......and it never even happened! And of course, there is the wording that makes everyone think one thing, and it is not that at all.

Amazes me that Diana would learn finally where son Leo Matthew is, how he changed his name, etc. so comes to town, bringing along a SAFE???

Gotta say, grain of salt time....

You have a point.......(though I thought those contained snacks...lolol)

I don't know why Hope cares so much about Ted. I don't find anything appealing or endearing about him. He seems like an annoying mosquito to me. He always seems to be around, for no good reason.

True, we shouldn't be surprised that Claire backstabs Tripp and Haley. I wouldn't want to be on her bad side.

If they insist on keeping Rex around, please give him something interesting to do. In the love department, he is too clueless to exist.

Thanks for the spoilers, Kat.

True, we shouldn't be surprised that Claire backstabs Tripp and Haley.
I don't like this, but it is at least in-character for her.
So all the SORAS’ed teens introduced in 2015
I know he doesn't count, because he was born off-screen, but Tripp was SORAS'd as well, and he held a knife to Kayla's throat and almost killed (1 or 2 of) her patients.
Nothing, absolutely nothing, is even remotely interesting to me in these spoilers.
I'm in the same boat, and again, I've been watching on/off as long as I can remember (about 35 years) - with far more stretches of "on" than "off".

I feel about Days like Sheldon on The Big Bang Theory felt about Heroes. I just want the show out of its misery if it can't get better.

Monday March 4:
Hope is upset to learn another secret from Ted's past.

Tuesday March 5:
Chloe finds evidence that someone may be watching her.

In Salem time Ted's been in town what a day and a half??? the secret could be something as exciting as he can't tie his shoes so he wears slip ons for work and vans for play..... even though we all know it will be something more sinister.... heck we are still finding out secret about John a new child and Maggie who forgot she ever had a child years ago... let alone freezing her eggs years before the process was even invented..... Personally I think Hope just likes being upset so she can feel superior to others......

Chloe finds evidence.... whoa..... that is something Salem PD couldn't ever come up with.... what was it a cigarette butt stamped out by her doorway? loaded with DNA of a person who will change depending on who is "writing" the story??? her underwear drawer was rummaged through?? I can't wait to find out.....:sarcasm:

Joining the choir of I've watched on and off for many years and these spoilers aren't inspiring me to want to continue.....

Back