SPOILER !! Week March 4

:clap::clap::clap:

I'm with you, OC. I can't stand either of them.

Eve has no reason to be in Salem except to get revenge on Jennifer and Brady, and she only comes off as a sad 50 something woman having a high school mean girl mentality.

Ted just seems to be thrust into stories wherever Days can add a few lines for him. Nothing against the actor, but the character adds nothing to the show for me.

John is a PI - and he's typically not stupid. So, did he ask for Leo's birthdate? Did he do the math on the guy's age? He is Sonny's husband, you'd think that information is readily available. Don't even need to do a DNA test. Stupid, lazy writing. How many unknown kids have popped up in Salem in the last few years? Tripp, Paul, Lani, Eli (well, we didn't know he was a Horton), Stefan (who am I missing?) Really lazy writing.....here's a crazy idea....bring on a character that is new and not related to anyone. How long has it been since that has happened? AND, make the character interesting, and NOT EVIL. What a concept!

bring on a character that is new and not related to anyone. How long has it been since that has happened?
Chase and Aiden, they were not evil at introduction; they were changed when the headwriters changed. I agree with you though.

I think the show relies too much on long-lost unknown children. What about a nephew, an intern, a college bestie's kid? Something to connect them to someone in a mentor-like way (faux parental figure) but not give them any blood relations. (And not give viewers headaches re: ruining the show's history or plausibility any further.)

Last edited:
This is a bizarre question... I've seen theories that Ted is Leo's dad.... now this is just fan theories... but wouldn't one if not both know if this is the truth? they've never met?? Leo conceived in a typical one night stand Diana marry someone else pawn the kid off as that person's child and neither Ted or Leo know they are related? is that how this goes down? IF THE FAN THEORY is correct?

Robinsnest, I thought it was a possibility because of the way Diana acted when she heard Ted was in town. This business of "unknown children" is way overdone. John should have insisted on a DNA test immediately. I bet Marlena will!

Oh, agree. So far, in Salem, Ted & Diana have not come face to face. But then, Diana, tho wandering around town, has not met up with hardly anyone, has she? Except for John, Marlena, Leo. She has now seen Victor...but ..... One wonders where she eats...LOLOL.

Ted is 20-25 years younger than Diana. He is the same age as Leo. The actors who play Ted and Leo were born a year apart (1976 and 1977, respectively). I wouldn’t buy it if Ted and Diana were together romantically. The age difference is way too much.

Ahhhh, but on TV and in movies, the actors' real ages don't mean anything. They could say Ted was a young man when he and Diana had a fling. Ted could be portrayed as being almost 50 and Leo should be 29/30, since Diana left Salem in 1989.

EJ was born after Will, yet came back to Salem as a grown man, old enough to be Will's stepfather.

Nah I still don’t buy it. They look the same age. If Ted looked like he was in his 50’s and Leo looked like he was in his 30’s then I could believe it. But they look the same age.

Agree Leo is playing younger, He is supposed to be around the same ages as Will, Sonny, Paul..........And Ted......he already has had an affair with Kate, and is hitting on Hope, both ladies are grandmothers of adults.

Back