SPOILER !! Week May 11

katmouse

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Please!!!! Hopefully Jake is not Stefan and is a new character. Maybe Dr. Rolf did not have is hand in this. Maybe, on the other hand, there was a twin that nobody knew about. Subsequently, this should be a fresh new story where Jake is just a new character. One can only hope.

The folks in Salem have set some kind of record for being kidnapped. I guess it's just another recycled plot. John and Marlena are getting a bit old for this nonsense. This jury is still out on Jake. I really hope it's not going to be a good twin--bad twin story. At least Jake has a job and we can see him actually working.

Spoilers from https://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/spoilers-for-the-week-of-may-11th-t42001.html#p2043878

Monday, May 11, 2020

Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Sonny and Will reflect on the anniversary of Adrienne’s death.

Wednesday, May 13, 2020
Ciara tells Hope about her engagement to Ben.

Thursday, May 14, 2020
Jake rejects Gabi’s attempts to help him with his memory.
Chad, Jack, and Jennifer rally around Abigail.

Friday, May 15, 2020
Zoey reveals Evan's secret to Rafe.
Eric is furious with Brady when he learns what he's done.

Monday May 11:
Kate gives Jake the rundown on Stefan DiMera. [It would make for a good scene if Jake reacted by saying something like "OMG, what a jerk."]

Wednesday May 13:
Abigail attacks Kate! [No worries here. The tough Kate could swat Abigail aside like an annoying gnat.]

Thursday May 14:
Evan and his family arrive in court for his verdict. [One sight of this sorry bunch in his/her courtroom should cause any judge to gag.]

Wednesday, May 13, 2020
Ciara tells Hope about her engagement to Ben. [Maybe this news will induce Hope to forget about her Princess Gina apology tour.]

Thursday, May 14, 2020
Jake rejects Gabi’s attempts to help him with his memory. [Oh please, not another amnesia victim. This is a thoroughly worn-out plot device.]

Friday, May 15, 2020
Zoey reveals Evan's secret to Rafe. [Zoey should be disbarred for violating the attorney-client privilege.]
Eric is furious with Brady when he learns what he's done. [Big deal -- gloom-and-doom Eric is always angry about one thing or another.]

Zoey may be the reason Rafe leaves. I would write it as these two fall in love and eventually leave Salem with David to live in some place where people stay dead, mostly remember where and who they were yesterday and each day is 24 hours long.

Good question, Kat......
Evan said what they did was horrible.........in MY mind it will end up being involved in one of the stories.....causing the accident that killed Adrienne, & framing Maggie (maybe even being in cahoots with Summer)
Somehow getting involved in the baby switching.....perhaps Zoey's baby died, they took Sarah's - switch #1
Or maybe with Abby's hallucinations, but this is a bit far fetched......not impossible....but ?????

I've seen a lot of people throw out the baby switch theory which I kind of hope is true because I would like Sarah and Eric's baby to have survived. I don't think it was with Zoey's baby because she didn't seem like she mad or upset that her own baby had died. While she seemed appalled at what they did she did not seem appalled at what they did to her.

You know I wouldn't mind if Zoey and Rafe rode off into the sunset together. She does seem to have a moral compass so far. And I would like David to wind up with Rafe at the end if the day. It's a shame the dates don't match up so it seems unlikely. I hope Rafe gets his happy ending when he leaves and with a child if good own.

Am only guessing that Maggie MAY be out of jail.....tho ...since Clyde was able to so freely visit Ben in prison......could be the women's section is just as open for the inmates.

Back