SPOILER !! Week May 6

What news will be difficult for Chloe AND Stefan. Hmm..

Gabi is pregnant?

I haven't been able to watch modern tv for a long time. A choice of asinine sit-coms, graphic sex, or blood and gore is not a choice for me. Yes, I know, shows are more realistic now than they once were, but that's exactly why I don't watch them. I can get more than enough of all that on the news. I'm so glad the old reruns are still around so I can find something entertaining.

Or the Hallmark Channel where some of the DOOL vets have jumped to!

Last edited by a moderator:
The previews are usually 15 seconds long. The YouTube one has stuff for the show
since it's the Days official one.

Evidently, the show feels that everyone being mad at each other, screaming, crying, is good sweeps material. And I do mean everyone. Oh, sure, they throw in a romantic dinner for a change of pace, but for some reason think that is enough to offset all the doom and gloom.

I will be appreciating the summaries more than ever until this Holly thing is resolved. I tried watching Friday's episode and decided I'm just not in a frame of mind to endure watching what's leading up to the "tragedy," let alone going through it and waiting for everyone to find out she is not dead. As much as I like Nicole, and as good as she is at portraying emotions, I don't want to watch her go through the anger and then the grief, any more than I've wanted to watch Jack engaging in juvenile behavior with Eve. I'm so disappointed in the return of both these characters.

This must be the writers' weird sense of .humor. Somebody needs to put happy pills on the writers' table. When are they going to write some humor, and some happy days to balance, "the good, the bad and the ugly"?

I am really hoping that Nicole and Brady reconnecting is not romantic. I really hope they are just restoring their friendship. I've always loved their friendship and I really don't have any interest in seeing them as a couple. Nor am I interested in Eric with Sarah.

I'm not sure I want to see Nicole with Eric. I might want to explore Nicole with Rafe.

I have no interest in the character of Sarah as of now. I think they've shoved her down our throats and I'm really ready for her to be back burnered.

My question is why kidnap her only to fake her death? Are they into black market adoptions now?

This is the picture that is making everyone wonder what's going on with Xander and Nicole

JPI_Episode13593_0001812103.jpg

Back