SPOILER !! Week May 6

They normally have a completely depressing year before the anniversary year. Hopefully next year will be a blend of happiness and drama, however they have had years where the anniversary year and the year that preceded it were complete doom and gloom lol. I’m interested to find out the truth behind the letter supposedly from Nicole that led to Holly living with Chloe, but there’s a good chance the show won’t even address it.

You are probably right. I am already ticked that NOTHING was said about where Nicole has been since she was presumed dead.........same for Jack.

Just God is awful to be honest. Same old same old. Holly likely is "dead". Nicole will lash out at Eric saying that Holly should've been with him and not Chloe. Selfish Sarah is going to be hounding Eric and Rex.

Seems we are all on the same page in our thoughts about Days and the sadness the writers, continue to spew. Well this is sickening and I just can't watch this dismantling of the greater Days.

So...........Lani decides to take a leave of absence from work, so she can stay and take care of David. Interesting, since Rafe is well enough to go back on the job. Eli was right about Lani...in my opinion.

Poirot, is there a spoiler that says Lani takes a leave of absence to take care of baby David? I don't doubt that she has a problem. I guess it will be interesting to see whether Eli tries to work through it with her or just goes off in a huff to lick his wounds.

yep, I read it............can't remember where....have looked a bit...............if I find it, will post link

Thanks for finding the spoilers, Poirot. I can't say I'd blame Hope or Eli for not accepting Lani living there with Rafe, but I do think Hope has on some level been looking for a reason to leave Rafe. Maybe she's tried in her own mind to resist Ted's advances but somehow, he has managed to charm her. (I can't imagine how, since he is nothing but creepy, sleazy to me).

If it were real life, I don't believe Hope will ever be over Bo. They were really special till they messed them up, too. I haven't seen much to be anxious to watch since the 90's

So, if you click on that first article about Holly, a couple times, you will come up with the original full length article (it doesn't show on here for me), and you can see what Kat meant about last paragraph.

Back