SPOILER !! Week May 6

I thought you said it didn't show up for you when you clicked on it, so I paraphrased in case anyone else had trouble with opening the link.
It didn't, so clicking on it a couple time brought up the original complete article. With the last paragraph, no problem. as Writer noted, nearly everyone already figured that whatever happened with Holly, she would not die.
And yep, EJ/Sydney repeat, for sure. So who is going to be the hero bringing Holly back alive? Xander? Ted? or "the partner".........or will that trio choose someone else?

Thanks for "spoiling" it, J.S. Clicking a couple of times didn't bring it up for me.

Grrr. I still don't want to watch all this sadness, even if we did/do already know Holly is alive! And now Nicole and Brady are going to get cozy again? Ugh! I'm all for forgiveness but I do not want to see them romantically involved. Never have.

I could take Nicole and Brady over Nicole and Fickle Eric.
With Eric, he can love someone one minute, drop them the next minute and be soooo in love with someone else the following minute.
Brady can switch partners quickly also, but with him I think it's more a sexual drive!

Last edited:
Did Nicole forget she asked Chloe in writing to look after her daughter? Not the at death's door heard by no one request of Eric?

I think Rafe should find Holly bring her back and get into a relationship with Nicole...... Sarah should enjoy her boy toy Rex and Eric should find some other church to join and become a parish pastor again......

Claire's parents should come back to town and take care of their darling daughter.....

We now know Ted isn’t the mastermind behind Holly’s kidnapping so who is the person on the other end of Xander’s phone calls?

The word is she is playing Vivian (but that is only speculation)

I just don't see Vivian having anything to do with this, that's why I think it's Kristen.
By the way, I've kept my eye on the picture of Vivian on the mantel.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, well, so once again Nicole & Eric are on the outs, but Brady, who blackmailed Nicole to get out of town with Holly, (leading to all this mess) is her buddy again.

Well, both Xander and Ted make calls and say that everything is on track. I think they are working for 2 different people and I am guessing Kristen is one and maybe Vivian is the other. Why either one's involved, I have no idea, but I just think they have 2 different bosses.

Also, I know it isn't shaping up this way, but I am already tired of Nicole. I feel bad saying that, and we know the writers love her to have drama scenes when she has lost something, but I am already tired of it and she hasn't even "lost" Holly yet.

Is the preview video only 15 seconds long? I can't watch the first one (a message says it's not available), only the second one, which is very short.

Back