SPOILER !! Week May 6

Parker has spent so much time in NY with Chloe's parents, it is a wonder she even mentions him. Heck, we don't even see Ari any more, let alone have her parents even mention her. All kids stay "upstairs" with the invisible nanny.

Fingers crossed Rafe and Hope split and she finds out Ted is playing her SOON. Hoping the powers that be rest the character (less screen time) and bring her back as the Hope of yesteryear and not this self righteous character we've been seeing the past year. I do like Lani and Eli together so I hope she and Rafe stay in the friend zone.

Still no mention oh Jack regarding his memory. I was so excited for his return but they've postponed it so long it's anticlimatic and I don't even care anymore. Not to mention his daughter is off screen. Bummer. Dont get me wrong... I'm still happy he's back but he needs to be the real Jack now.

What news will be difficult for Chloe AND Stefan. Hmm...

Ugh. I used to like the character of Will but his relationship with Sonny is a dud.

It could be about Holly. After all, Stefan promised all that top security, kids would be safe, etc. etc. And yet, some creep manages to get in the house, enter rooms without being seen, and even take a sleeping child, again with no one noticing at all. I doubt Chloe is going to be able to trust Stefan one iota, or believe him.

I am so excited to see that May Sweeps will be bringing some renewals of deep friendships, happy occasions, true causes for celebration, reasons to laugh.... graduations from college, proms, you know happy events......

:sarcasm::sarcasm::sarcasm::sarcasm::sarcasm:
the only happy event "spoiled" so far isn't even a happy Salem event it's that Xander and his towel are returning.... :rotfl:

I'll be taking my medication and drool towel over to Rew's corner.....

Spoilers from https://soaps.sheknows.com/days-of-our-lives/spoilers/

Monday May 6:
Rafe disobeys Hope's orders, which ends in tragedy.

Tuesday May 7:
Hope, Nicole, and Eric race to the site of the accident, where they make a horrific discovery.

Wednesday May 8:
Ben and Ciara break difficult news to Stefan and Chloe.

Thursday May 9:
Claire delivers the goods to Eve.

Friday May 10:
Xander walks in on Brady comforting Nicole.
Maggie is tempted to drink.

Spoilers from https://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/spoilers-for-the-week-of-may-6th-t40863.html#p1986472

Monday, May 6, 2019
Stefan is caught secretly trying to usher Gabi out of the mansion.
Brady comforts Chloe over Holly's kidnapping.

Tuesday, May 7, 2019

Wednesday, May 8, 2019
Nicole lashes out at Eric.
Hope and Rafe's marriage implodes.
Maggie and Victor have a huge falling out.

Thursday, May 9, 2019
Jennifer returns from her trip and runs into Jack.

Friday, May 10, 2019
Eve gives Haley an ultimatum.

Back