SPOILER !! Week May 7

Yes, Stefan....since the posts were referring to wishing that character gone.

I have not thought much of the actor in this role at all. Granted the storyline, and premise (another random son of Stefano's) did not do any favors for the actor, but throughout it all, well....hard to believe he has been on other soaps. True, maybe a different sort of character would have suited him better. I see that at times, when I see Days actors on other shows or a movie. Boy, I saw Ali Sweeney (Sami) & Greg Vaughan (Eric) in a Hallmark movie before he ever appeared on Days, and they both were great. Soooo very different.

Wonder if there will be an attempt to redeem him? Would be hard to do after what he has done to Abby (purposely trying to keep her as Gabby, not telling anyone so she could get help for her split personality problem, locking up the 3 women - including his mother - as any one of them could blow the whistle, and did he plan on starving them? Will he still live in the same house with Chad who beat him up, deservedly, with Abby who he raped, with Kate who he locked up???

Or maybe she doesn't actually die from the gunshot and someone later sneaks into her room and gives her a lethal injection? That gets Kate off the hook for murder (eventually).

I haven't personally seen the photo yet but someone I follow on Twitter who is pretty reliable did see it and said she looks dead.

And I just read the actor has contract to July 2019!!!
If this character is still around through mid-2019, it should be him wearing a prison uniform and playing pinochle with Vargas, Gus, Joey, and Dr. Baker. He's guilty of a multiplicity of crimes, most notably the rape of Abigail. How does this slimy idiot escape prosecution and conviction with a furious Jenny on the warpath and an ambitious Melinda salivating over the chance to convict a DiMera? :angry::angry::angry: Only in Salem.

Maybe planned to fake her death for some reason. Speculation, maybe Vivian could have found out about Dr. Rolf's medicine.

I have the issue of SOD, have seen the pic. Very small one. Viv is on a gurney, or surgical table, has IVs, eyes closed. She has a surgical protective cap on her head, so no hair is showing. The person in scrubs, mask, cap, appears to be injecting some where near her neck or shoulder, and seems to be using both hands. What is odd is that doesn't seem to be a sheet covering her...up to her neck.

(I wonder if she is being "killed"???) She says, within the mag, when asked about a possible return for Vivian......." I don't think so, no. I think she's done".

Back