SPOILER !! Week May 7

Thanks for the promo, Katmouse. As far as Stefan goes, I haven't seen or read anything about the actor Tyler Christopher (Stefan) leaving. I just don't understand why others want the actor gone if they don't like Stefan. If Jack, EJ, etc can be redeemed, then so can Stefan, though Stefan may not be redeemed at all. He is the son of Stefano and Vivian, so he should be a true villain, the leader of the DiMera family.

Last edited by a moderator:
Stefan does not feel like a true villain to me. He is just there. He's creepy with Abby and I don't want them in scenes going forward, but other than that I have been truly underwhelmed by this character.

Maybe if they get him out of the DiMera mansion and have him interact more with other characters, he might become more interesting. As of now, I could care less if he sticks around.

Oh, but Sami kept insisting he had "changed", which of course he had not, just kept it hidden from her. In Jack's case, he beat himself up for 3 years, so it was a long, long redemption for him, Jennifer had a long, hard time, but did a good job.

I just cannot see Stefan being redeemed. I agree, he is "just there", very little dialogue all this while. But his hangup over Abby, his realization he could have her, as long as she was Gabby, his failure to let anyone know she was ill, get her help, and even after being throttled as he was, being found in "afterglow" with another man's wife, he does not want Abigail getting help, he wants Gabby out and with him.

Even in the hospital bed, he is just "there".

And while I have not seen any indication of Stefan leaving the canvas, cannot recall seeing behind the scene pics either. But then, that has been true since he arrived in Salem. Makes me wonder if the actor is not all that happy with his character, his story, etc.

Unless it is Jack Deveraux!!
Thank goodness for small favors.

If Jack, EJ, etc can be redeemed, then so can Stefan
Jack worked hard to make amends for what he did. (Yes, Barb, I said something positive about Jack. :))

That wasn't the case with EJ.

Yes, Barb, I said something positive about Jack. :)

women-clipart-fainted-2.gif

Back