Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
From http://soaps.sheknows.com/days-of-our-lives/spoilers

Monday November 14:
Gabi is devastated by JJ's news.

Theresa is rushed to the hospital.

Tuesday November 15:
Adrienne supports Justin, who's nervous about Hope's chances in court.

Wednesday November 16:
The judge (Marsha Clark) pronounces Hope’s sentence.

Thursday November 17:
Philip considers confiding the truth about Chloe's pregnancy to Nicole.

Friday November 18:
Joey, reeling, tells Steve troubling news about Jade.

Yes it will be nice to see Adrienne support Justin. I once loved that couple and dislike her with Lucas. Why they turned Justin so self-absorbed and power driven? Anyway, I love Lucas but one him to have a vibrant storyline. Sometimes I guess we just have to settle for what we get on Days.

I'm not here for Joey and Jade having a kid. How many teen pregnancies is the Brady family supposed to have? Sami, Will, now Joey. We also had Hope, Shawn, even Jeannie T all become parents very young.

I'm happy for the Adrienne/Justin stuff but wish it was Belle defending Hope. I'm thinking she will get some type of jail sentence until they figure out either Stefano is alive or someone else pulled the final trigger.

Disappointed in the JJ stuff too.

Thank you, kat.

So does Theresa overdose on purpose to go along with her plan to make people think she has returned to her old ways?

Please don't let Jade be pregnant. It seems like a ploy by Days just to keep the character on our tv screens.

Hope must not be getting a long prison sentence since there haven't been any leaks about the actress not taping for a while.

It wouldn't surprise me if they somehow make it so that Hope wasn't the actual killer of Stefano. Somebody else but I have no idea who or how. She has said too many times that she doesn't remember pulling the trigger.

I'm not liking at all where it seems to be going with Joey and Jade. Or JJ.

So now we have Philip thinking of breaking Chloe's confidence? Whether Chloe is right or wrong to keep the secret is one thing, but is it really necessary to have so many people running around breaking a confidence? Unless someone's life is in danger, keep your mouth shut, if you promised you would, then don't be so quick to say you will, in the future. For now, there is not going to be any irreversible damage if Nicole doesn't know about the baby right away.

I said in another thread that I am willing to give JJ some credit for coming clean with Gabi himself. But he's going to have to serve some heavy penance for doing this to my Gabi that's for sure.

As to the judge pronouncing sentence to Hope I wonder if she has to do it phonetically? Get it? Because she has to pronounce it like maybe she has a hard time saying it? I'm sorry that was just a bad joke, I guess I really should have thought it through better. No, no please the pity chuckles aren't necessary though they are appreciated. *walks off stage head hung in shame.*

Thanks, Kat. I wonder if Lucas and Adrienne's wedding will happen or will something interfere?

I'll be glad when Hope's ordeal is over, one way or the other.

Not looking forward to watching Brady and Theresa go through their anguish.

I'm interested to see Abby back, but I also am hoping things don't play out as they appear they might, with Chad, Gabi, and JJ (and Lani? :angry:).

Monday November 14:
Gabi is devastated by JJ's news. [Yes, Gabi, JJ is a cheat, but so is every other man you're likely to meet in Salem. Women in Salem are forced to choose between "good" cheats (e.g, Justin) and "bad" cheats (e.g,, EJ).]

Tuesday November 15:
Adrienne supports Justin, who's nervous about Hope's chances in court. [You should be nervous, Justin. You have a client with an irresistible need to confess and you're no great shakes as a criminal defense lawyer.]

Wednesday November 16:
The judge (Marsha Clark) pronounces Hope’s sentence. [Hope, you never had a chance. In addition to your own apparent desire to run off the legal cliff, "Judge Marcia" is an ex-prosecutor whose natural sympathies are surely with Acting D.A. Melinda Trask.]

Thursday November 17:
Philip considers confiding the truth about Chloe's pregnancy to Nicole. [Give it up, Philly. The Nicole-Chloe-Deimos Triangle is a no-win situation for you. You'd have better luck navigating the Bermuda Triangle.]

Friday November 18:
Joey, reeling, tells Steve troubling news about Jade. [Joey, whatever the news is about Jade, you should still be counting your blessings. Your armed robbery charges in California and vandalism charges in Salem have vanished into the mists coming off Salem Harbor, your dad survived the Orpheus crisis and is now a town hero, and your mother survived the Big O's plans to send her and Marlena out in a "blaze" of glory. Face it you're a fortunate young man.]

I want to speculate Abigail is discovered by someone who may help keep her secret, maybe Andre? I'd be happy for a instant reunion with Chad and the Hortons for Abby but that's too easy.

I somehow see Abigail coming back to Salem similar to how Chloe came back to Salem after she faked her death in the car accident because her face was severely damaged from the accident and ashamed to see Brady. Just out in the shadows hiding everyone seemingly thinking she is dead except a couple people.

JJ and Lani......wooow makes sense since she is returning and I would have never thought so either. Lani came off as a promiscuous man eater the last time she was on, seems to be her "M.O".

More spoilers from http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/topic/11008281/5/#new

Monday, November 14, 2016
The night before Hope's sentencing, Justin tries to make some last minute legal maneuvers.

Tuesday, November 15, 2016
Eduardo surprises Kate and asks her out.

Wednesday, November 16, 2016
Chad and Andre have their say during Hope's sentencing.

Thursday, November 17, 2016
Abigail reveals herself to a loved one.

Friday, November 18, 2016
Theresa spends her last day in Salem.

Sonny gives Justin advice.

Back