SPOILER !! Week Nov 16

Thanks for the spoilers and pictures, Kat.

I won't name any specifics but I simply can't understand some of the wardrobe choices.

I had the same thought as others about Jan being in the wedding garb.

It is maddening that everyone has completely dismissed the fact that Kristen attempted to commit murder and is therefore solely responsible for being where she is.

WOW! That didn't sound like a slap, it sounded and looked like a punch. I can't wait to see this. Since all of the Salem women are slap happy, it's different to see a punch.

Do you think they meant in Italy? How long did Kristen know Ava was alive?
Why didn't she tell anyone, especially Steve and Kayla? What will Brady do
when he finds out?

I think that chapel scene is going to be a flashback. They have to establish why Ava is still alive and their connection. I suspect they know each other since A.V. was one of the resurrected that Kristen, Xander and Rolf had hiding when EJ was found alive and Nicole "died" in the fire

I forgot about Nashville. The chapel picture had to think about Italy.

So the surprising friend Ava visits is Kristen and not Philip. Had a feeling since Ava was hardly friendly to Philip. Makes sense she would be indebted to Kristen resurrecting her. I wonder if the DiMeras and Vitalis have done business together in the past?

Hmmm - just thought of something. Why doesn't Ava have the memory problems all the other resurrected folks had? Would have been a better storyline

We don't know that she didn't have memory problems right after being resurrected. Vivian and Tony didn't have memory issues (that we saw) either. Only Will and Jack seemed to have that issue. We don't know about EJ because we only saw him in a wheelchair and later wrapped in Charmin after the fire. He only uttered one word (Samantha) while in the Nashville resurrection factory.

Not to excuse Kristen, but when she stabbed Victor, she had just learned of the baby swap. Maybe, she was more crazy than usual. Was unable to see show, for about 3 weeks, so have a lot of catching up to do. How long is Kristen going to be in prison?

Last edited by a moderator:
We don't know how long she's going to be in prison.

@bookworm....she was sentenced to 5 years....but being Salem....doubt if she will even serve 5 months. LOL

(See the "Salem is a Great Place to live" thread........)

I think that chapel scene is going to be a flashback. They have to establish why Ava is still alive and their connection. I suspect they know each other since A.V. was one of the resurrected that Kristen, Xander and Rolf had hiding when EJ was found alive and Nicole "died" in the fire

Ava and Kristen's friendship is all explained in Monday Nov 16th show. It is pretty lame but hey, why not?

Back