SPOILER !! Week Nov 25

Ciara takes on Mickey’s kidnapper
I read on a "grain of salt" site that Clyde has baby Mickey kidnapped. He demands that Xander confesses to killing Jordan in exchange for Mickey's safe return (to clear Ben). Xander goes to the police station and gives a full confession, that is probably not even true, just to have the baby returned. Strictly speculation/rumor.

Hating the whole Hope/Gina stuff - let's try giving Hope back her life with something interesting going on!

I really don't care who Lani tells as long as Gabi gets stopped! I simply cannot even look at Gabi without raising my blood pressure! Good ol' FF getting a work out!

Not sure the time jump has been important...same old rotten writing as far as I can tell. Maybe...

I agree with ShaSha 100%

Nicole makes a startling admission to Eric. [What, that she's becoming attracted to Brady again? If so, it's no surprise. Salemites switch significant others more often than they change their clothes.]

Marlena receives a surprise on Thanksgiving. [Hopefully, it's not that Sami and Charmin-wrapped EJ are stopping by for a free meal.]

Ciara takes on Mickey’s kidnapper. [Whoever or whatever this is, they are toast. Messing with Ciara can be a serious mistake.]

Chad’s meeting with Stefano doesn’t go the way he imagined. [What, the "living" Phoenix turned out to be a hologram?]

Xander tells Sarah he loves her. [Eric and Brady can take a hike. Salem has a new Mr. Romance.]

Lani finally confides to someone why she left Eli. [This is more than a day late and a dollar short. Idiot Lani should have fessed up as soon as Gabi announced her vicious little plan.]

Spoilers from https://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/spoilers-for-the-week-of-november-25th-t41497.html#p2021387

Monday, November 25, 2019
Eric is stunned by Nicole’s revelation.
Xander tries to destroy his confession

Tuesday, November 26, 2019
Abigail and JJ talk about Haley's death.
Eli warns Gabi that Abigail and Chad are on to him.

Wednesday, November 27, 2019
Gina finally finishes her portrait of Stefano.
Eve celebrates her first Thanksgiving in prison with Hattie.

Days of our Lives will be preempted Thursday, November 28 and Friday, November 29

Spoilers from https://soaps.sheknows.com/days-of-our-lives/spoilers/ (new)

Monday November 25:
Ciara takes on Mickey’s kidnapper.
Chad’s meeting with Stefano doesn’t go the way he imagined.

Tuesday November 26:
Lani finally confides to someone why she left Eli.

Wednesday November 27:
Marlena receives a present from an admirer.

Back