SPOILER !! Week Nov 25

Old Cowgirl actually yes they did get really silly together and pair up. Jack always made "your Royal Highness" jokes to Greta. Jennifer and Greta were actually close friends despite Greta dating Jack and Jennifer was dating I believe Colin Murphy at the time.

Jennifer and Jack were divorced I think at the time, but were also working undercover and Jack disguised himself as a woman. Jack was on stage with Greta wearing a very revealing bikini Vegas showgirl outfit LOL! I also recall Greta leaves town shortly after Jack and Jennifer get back together.

Last edited:
Gina has been on my nerves from the day she arrived. I don't know how it's possible but she is both boring and annoying at the same time.

I really wish Xander would turn out to be Mackenzie's real dad! I shuddered at the short clip of Eric angrily saying he wants to see his daughter. True, if she is his daughter, he has every reason to be angry, but I've seen enough of his anger to last indefinitely.

IF Mickey's daddy is Rex, as it should be in my opinion, she did the most sheep flapping with her boyfriend/fiance/husband during the actual conception time if one forgets Salem's weird time warps. Would the results be murky as of Rex's and Eric's parentage being so close???? Not that I believe Salem could run a competent DNA test in any case. Xander's DNA should be different.

Even though Rex and Eric are half-brothers, a DNA test could tell which one was the father. Could even tell which one was the father even if they were full brothers.

Gina has been on my nerves from the day she arrived. I don't know how it's possible but she is both boring and annoying at the same time.

I really wish Xander would turn out to be Mackenzie's real dad! I shuddered at the short clip of Eric angrily saying he wants to see his daughter. True, if she is his daughter, he has every reason to be angry, but I've seen enough of his anger to last indefinitely.
You really lassoed my thoughts together in your statement Old Cowgirl. I'm right with ya on that pardner!

Thanks for the pictures, Kat. I hope Ciara doesn't lollygag in the park with that baby! Clyde's thugs are sure to be after them.

What kind of a move forward is it for Lani to tell her sad story to Kristen? She needs to go tell Eli!

Is Princess Gina's portrait going to look like the Stefano we know or will it be of Rolf's victim, who has the infused essence of Stefano? Looks like whoever it is, he's sent flowers to Marlena. Can't you just imagine it being Steve, so Marlena and Steve come under a magic spell and fall for each other, while John and Gina-Hope get involved, Bonnie shows up as Adrienne, and Justin and Kayla have their heads explode? All speculation and sarcasm on my part, of course.

I want Xander to be the father, period. Though in my opinion, he already is. He took care of Mickey, and it does not matter if they are biologically linked or not. He IS the father. And I hope he fights for Mickey.

I'm so tired of Days playing with these subjects. It's like Sami hating John. To her, he was her father. It was always so stupid to me that she was so "loyal" to Roman, when she barely knew him.

Jack was on stage with Greta wearing a very revealing bikini Vegas showgirl outfit LOL!
Any pictures of that???
LOL, there was one in my Days book, but I have been unable to find the book after I moved. I swear those who "helped" pack disposed of some things and won't tell me. LOL

It was always so stupid to me that she was so "loyal" to Roman, when she barely knew him.
Me, too. Why can't more Salem men be like Shane, and love the kids equally whether biological or not?

Also, in Salem we know that men can "feel" connected to their babies. Shouldn't this dumb-dar have been going off for Eric à la baby Mickey by now?

What I want to know is, if it is revealed, as most of us suspect, that Steve is now Stefano, will Kayla spend the next year attempting to help him get his memory back, like we had to watch Jennifer do for Jack? I hope not. It makes them appear so desperate. It's bad enough that Hope has been gone for over a year and that Gina is the police commissioner, and no one notices!

Back