SPOILER !! Week Nov 26

That definitely was NOT the original plan, but when Christopher Sean (Paul) said he would not be renewing his contract, the writers had to scramble somewhat to write Paul out (with a way to bring him back if possible in the future). I hope the writers come up with other areas of their lives to provide story for each of them. Personally.....I think they both need to get involved with other family and friends for a while. If Will has his memory back, he sure has been ignoring Arianna, and then the mother of his daughter has been really up to no good, and he has no clue. Neither does Sonny, who lives right there in the same house with her.

Well Poirot, not Will's fault. Blame the writers, they never see or write outside the box.

:huh:

I know it is in the future.....but in re: Jack returning....This was on national news last evening.......
Yesterday, 11/19, in Chicago, downtown highrise, an elevator snapped a cable and fell 84 floors! There were 6 people in the elevator, every single one survived, and no injuries......even a pregnant woman. All were tourists. Yes, it took some time to get into the elevator to get them out, I guess they had to drill or saw through a wall....but.....they all lived.
So, Jack could have, as well. Sure, maybe he suffered Salem's ever useful amnesia......

I am not looking forward to yet another Eve and Jennifer face off which will
probably be centered around Jack and her breakup with Brady.
I’v never been a Jennifer fan but I’m guessing Eve will be terrorizing her for
the next 6 months

Got SOD (I do it about once every 6 weeks.....says Hope & Rafe having dessert at Pub...Whatever goes on, they get separated, which is how rafe spots Ciara & Ben kissing in front of the Pub, while Ted manages to corner Hope asking her to hide him, and not tell Rafe. Well, she wants to, then gets the call from Rafe, so her focus now is keeping her daughter away from the dangerous Ben, thus, she gets Ted to agree to some plan to trap Ben into confessing to starting the fire. Ted is afraid of Stefan, Kate, WAS Ben's lawyer, so now is turning "dirty". The actor also intimated that the "looks between Hope & Ted" show something could evolve, tho she is a married woman.
Also, Evidently, Ciara told her mom she was spending TDay with her grandparents, and Hope finds that not to be true, she was with Ben. So Hope is anxious to get Ciara away from Ben, protect her.

Definitely has dragged on too long.............
There's a long interview with Leo, who says he has had more fun in his return, but doesn't say much about what he will be doing, except he is on contract this time, and while Will & Sonny have just reunited, he is the monkey wrench in that situation. He also says that last time he was the hired help, for Vivian and then for Kate, but now he is running his own plan.
Short interview with Paul, nothing more than how much he misses his friends at Days......
And then, one with Xander, who I did not know was from Scotland, lol. He talks of last time he was on, being on contract, then a change in headwriters happened, Paul was off the canvas, replaced by vets the fans loved. But, the brass said he was not being killed off, thus he has been coming and going, which for him is fine. Gives him free time, his wife does stage work, so he is not locked into CA for any long length of time.

Back