SPOILER !! Week Nov 26

I’m glad Leo is back. One, so he can make Will and Sonny miserable. Two, because he is a gay character being portrayed by a man that is gay in real life. Sonny, Will, Paul are all played by straight men. And I have much respect for all 3 actors as they give 100% and have done well in their portrayals. It is nice, however, when they hire actors that are out and gay to play a gay man on the show. And the actor who plays Leo is very talented. I watched him on Y&R and he has done some impressive work there.

In the SOD, Greg R. said something about finding out about Leo's family, which provides a reunion with someone from his past.....Sounds mysterious, but really, his entire interview focus was on how much fun being a gay villain, cocky, throwing his weight around, etc. LOL

I’m glad Leo is coming back. He brings charisma and makes it interesting.
In the past, I would’ve hated what Leo is about to do to Will & Sonny, because they let EJ do it over and over again with no consequences.

They would throw him in a coma and then he would wake up and continue blackmailing and torturing whoever. It is annoying/boring when one character always has the upper hand.

This is where I’m at with Kate right now. She’s no longer interesting.

On the other hand, Will just broke up with Paul, and he has hurt Sonny in the past. Can they both get a breather and some time to think? Will and Sonny have put both themselves and each other before Arianna (Gabi too!), and I won’t root for characters putting anybody or anything above their small/young kids, and I won’t root for forced couples.That’s what made me really dislike where the show went with Sami and super dislike Sami and EJ.

Last edited by a moderator:
Do we really need Leo at this point?

No

I think Chad and Abby finding out the truth about the baby will be the Christmas miracle. I bet that's when Julie recovers from the fall.

I don't want Abby to forgive Chad anytime soon but given that we know they're leaving and Jack's return is happening in the next month or so, I suspect we will get a rushed reunion. I do hope Chad and Abby aren't gone for more than a year though. I'm fine with the rest but they should be in Salem.

I really want Kate to suffer consequences for all her betrayals.......It would help immensely if she would out Gabi, who also needs to be outed. She is not a friend, not to be trusted. EVER! Feel for Rafe when he learns all Gabi has done.

Feel for Rafe when he learns all Gabi has done.
That guy can't catch a break when it comes to siblings. Not only is Gabi doing this rotten thing, but it's against Hope's cousin. Unless they can find a way to redeem her (like a brain injury from her prison beating), I don't see how she won't be thrown in prison again.

There must be something in Salem's water to have people pop up just at the right/wrong time

JPI_Episode13475_0001785453.jpg

Back