SPOILER !! Week Oct 16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe Hope runs into Sheila as the familiar face from her past.

I hope Steve sees Adrienne while he's confronting Hattie. Since Justin is not getting a clue about Bonnie, maybe Steve finds out the truth.

So Nicole sleeps with Eric one week, and the next turns him down. Obviously, she's afraid Brady will expose her as Deimos' killer just when she got Holly back. Brady has become Victor Jr. and needs a long break from all women. In order to redeem the character, he should be offscreen for awhile in rehab, and allow John and Marlena to take care of Tate.

I missed something! In which spoiler does it mention Nicole sleeps with Eric? Oh never mind. I just viewed the spoiler and I’m not happy with the decision to have Nicole and Eric sleeping together.

Last edited by a moderator:
Now, now, KathyLu, "sleeping together" sounds so much more innocent. :rolleyes: :) And, that euphemism hasn't been around for a very long time; I can remember "shacking up." "Dating," and "relationship" are also fairly recent descriptions. I'm ready for some new ones! :)

@KL...:rotfl:

@Nanahl..........Back some years ago, during the Salem mass murders that were "Illusions", Bonnie was the maid, and Maggie was killed, so Mickey was the eligible widower. Bonnie wiggled her way into his eyesight and eventually, his bed (Mickey was recast then as John Clarke "retired") Mickey married Bonnie, no one can forget the giant Christmas ornament she had made with her name on it, to hand on the Horton tree, only I think it nearly brought it down, lol) . But Maggie wasn't really dead, returned home with the other "dead" Salemites, so there was a rather testy living arrangement until finally Mickey's 2nd marriage was declared invalid, so Bonnie had to leave.

She resents Maggie, which is why she is loving being in the house with her.

But............from what I have read, she visits Mickey's grave, then has a fantasy about having produced little Bonnie or Bonnies.

Now, now, KathyLu, "sleeping together" sounds so much more innocent.
In this day and age, with all the graphic scenes in movies and television, and with the language permitted in those forums, it surprises me that so many people still use "sleeping together" when there is no sleep involved, instead of using the word "sex." Yes, that is one of my pet peeves. :)

But............from what I have read, she visits Mickey's grave, then has a fantasy about having produced little Bonnie or Bonnies.
I wonder if the spoiler is a twist on the movie, Whatever Happened to Baby Jane, with Bonnie imagining herself treating Maggie horribly.

Nicole sleeps with Eric?? :sick:With this pointless Brady/Eric story involving Nicole I'm beyond ready for Nicole to leave the canvas! What's the point? It's not like any of us were really going to invest in her relationship with either guy knowing she was on the way out. Should have put her on the back-burner long ago. I guess they needed some way for her to leave but I don't think it should have been a love triangle (if you can call it that). In fact, I could use a break from Brady and Eric in general.

And, the Bonnie spoiler. I'm soooo over her! I might need some :wine:to get through her scenes! It was funny in the beginning but it's gone on too long.

I'm looking forward to Eve's return. I hope her love interest is Justin! Is Nadia Bjorlin (Chloe) on contract? Or, is she just here for a short stint to be nosy and tell everyone's business?!? She's the town gossip! LOL!

Oh, and the Sami spoiler (in my opinion) will add up to nothing more than a peck on the cheek and a congrats. PLEASE! Can she find out that Clyde killed EJ. It irks me to no end!

Last edited:
In this day and age, with all the graphic scenes in movies and television, and with the language permitted in those forums, it surprises me that so many people still use "sleeping together" when there is no sleep involved, instead of using the word "sex." Yes, that is one of my pet peeves. :)

I agree with KL. That is one of my biggest pet peeves as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back