SPOILER !! Week Oct 17

I tried 3 browsers and I couldn't get all the pictures to show. Weird. But I did get a picture of a new weather app I should try, which wasn't exactly Justin rushing to check on Adrienne. At least I hope it wasn't.

dool_178.JPG

This is the pic that goes with Justin rushing to check on Jen......Looks like the hospital to me.......I have read that Justin collapses at some point........

Thoughts on who is Chloe's baby's father. From the look on her face when the results came out and the conversation with Philip, she knows who it is and it is not Deimos. She only wanted that as a cover-up. I'm still thinking she was helping Dan and Nicole out and this is Dan's baby. Yes, the time line is a little messed up, but it's a soap.

That's been my thought for quite a while. In vitro.

O.K. here is what I have read...Orpheus has set a bomb in the Pub, marlena, John, Hope & Jen are there. Jen goes upstairs, but Orpheus has a goon up there who straps a bomb onto Jennifer herself. She comes down, bomb on her body. That is when John calls Orpheus, offers himself to keep everyone else safe. Orpheus agrees, but of course, a bomb goes off in there later. JJ is shot by Orpheus in the square, when he sees Orpheus with John...but Steve gets to where Orpheus is holding John, gun to his head. Steve has his gun pointed at Orpheus. Standoff.

Yep, I know what happens......but...not gonna say just yet. LOL (But I bet you can easily guess)

By the way, on the NBC site, a few of the pics were "old".......like Sonny & Paul who are just standing, facing each other. I have seen that one before.

The pictures all showed on my iPad.

The video is exciting. The pictures are meh. Every time I see this Orpheus stuff, I get angrier and angrier that Shawn is in Hong Kong. He should be part of the team tracking down Orpheus.

Dario, Blanca, Nicole, Deimos, Guillermo, Jeannie T, Brady: I simply don't care

I think we know what happens to Orpheus. It was in the spoilers posted earlier in the thread. Though I have a feeling it's a red herring and we will see him again for November sweeps.

FYI, I can see the pictures on my laptop. I wonder why not on my computer?

I noticed Eric Martsolf (Brady) is the only one not smiling.

Anyway, I bet I know what drama is coming for JJ and Brady, but I can't think what drama would come for Deimos and Paul.

That article was mostly dealing with Brady...and then Theresa.....not really anything about the other 3, I have read that Blanca's ex-boyfriend (Guillermo) comes to town, interrupting breakfast between Blanca & Dario........but it seems there is another Salemite that he knows.........Theresa! Stay tuned.

Back