SPOILER !! Week Oct 17

The Tripp-Johnny confrontation could be interesting, but nothing has really happened between Johnny and Ava, so it just seems a bit misplaced. I guess I'm interested in Chad and Kate talking, since I always liked their dynamic. I know some disagree, but Kate to Chad is sort of what Marlena is to Will, in some ways. I am also intrigued by the Chloe-Kristen interaction.

Everything with Eric/Nicole/Rafe is so disappointing to me that I won't bother commenting any further on it.

Chloe makes a surprising admission to Kristen.
Oh if only this were happening with the new freedom to air on Peacock..... this conversation could be oh so much more adult and embarrassing to watch..... but then again this is Days and I'm sure it will be one of two things.... the doe eye'd girl is smitten by Stefan0's attention or she prefers Earl Grey Tea to Jasmine....... either way it will most likely be a "nothing to see here" type of surprising admission.....

Chloe makes a surprising admission to Kristen. [What, that sometimes she finds Brady and his bratty daughter difficult to deal with?]

Rafe confronts Nicole about Eric. [Rafe should quit fretting about sad-sack Eric, but if he feels that he really needs to do something, he could arrest the fornicating ex-priest on the charge of being a waste of space.]

Chad opens up to Kate. [Does this mean that Kate has recovered from Orpheus disease?]

Tripp and Johnny exchange words over Ava. [Does Dr. Trippy object to his mother spending time with an insufferable little jerk?]

Salem has different rules that take precedence over common sense, local laws, federal laws, etc. Just as Stefan's shares were taken from "widow" Gabi and returned to Stefan, his life insurance was claimed by the widow, so is no longer in existence; Social Security ...no problem there, he just did not have a job, so did not pay in. That doesn't cause any problem, just a much lower SS check after you retire.

I do agree about "being married", tho. He was declared legally dead, certificate and all, & I guarantee you, when you claim a person died, you have to produce death certificate. But then, they have made movie comedies, about people with dead spouses finally marrying again, then several years later, the dead spouse turns up. I guess courts decide then what to do.

A death certificate invalidates the marriage, but if the death certificate is now invalid, that could invalidate the termination of his marriage. If Gabi wants to marry Shin, then she needs to make sure she's not still married.

Spoilers from https://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/spoilers-for-the-week-of-october-17th-t44027.html#p2124016

Monday, October 17, 2022
Brady tries to stop John from making a big mistake.

Tuesday, October 18, 2022
Chad visits Kate, who's fading fast.

Wednesday, October 19, 2022
Xander and Sarah make a surprising move.

Thursday, October 20, 2022
Ava tries to enlist Gwen in a revenge plot against EJ.

Friday, October 21, 2022
Stefan wonders if Kristen had anything to do with his change of heart.
Brady is tormented about his breakup with Chloe.

Eric receives stunning news about his job.
I'm not sure I can take much more stunning news...... and this one is about a job......

Eric is working with his brother, lusting after his ex-wife, (the one he abandoned) so what more stunning can it be??? the folks in Africa need him for one more mission they by allowing him time off to film his other show, so he can return to a pregnant with his child Jada????

You know I just love how the IIC (idiots in charge) make all these single women pregnant (and married for that matter) just for a storyline then...poof...the kids are nowhere to be found or even talked about much until they are old enough to have babies so they too can have a storyline.

Blah blah blah blah blah!

To be fair, that's the way it goes on all the soaps. Using babies and kids is expensive and time consuming (the same with having live animals).

I read an interview with a producer or director of The Big Bang Theory and he talked about what a pain in the neck it is to have kids on the set and said they'd decided not show Howard and Bernadette's baby, Halley, just have her mentioned or heard (her cries, which sounded like Howard's late mother, Mrs. Wolowitz as an homage to Carol Ann Susi who had died), or they used the old standby, doll-in-blanket. They did actually bring in two little ones to play Halley and Michael for one scene on the last episode, though.

Back