SPOILER !! Week Oct 2

You took the time to complain about the board rules; the others didn't.
Saying it was frowned upon wasn't a complaint. I was trying to make a point which was clearly missed. Since others were mentioning JJ shooting Theo in this thread, I figured it was okay to discuss now. Apparently not.

"Stonewalls Sonny"??? = What does that mean?

"uncover the truth"............what truth? About what?
I wonder if this is when Dr. Rolf shows up and says Will is alive?

Oh, I hope not; Chloe has been doing so well with her progress toward rehabilitation! She has been unselfishly helping people, has allowed Gabi to take over her shot-girl-dress franchise, has taken to wearing daytime makeup, and, last but not least, is helping Nicole care for Holly. :rolleyes:

I will be shocked/disappointed if Chloe backslides, and betrays Brady's confidence! :eek: :eek:

So, Will? Dr Rolf? Chloe? all interesting questions we have to wait for the answers.

I think it's going to be Will that has amnesia. Marlena, I think, will be trying to get to the truth about Will being alive from Ben with the hypnotizing. In my opinion.

edited to write out text-speak phrase - JS

Last edited by a moderator:
There are several sites showing "spoilers" about Ben and Clyde and the new flashbacks of Will's death. Ben supposedly shows up at the church, somehow reveals Will is alive. After the reveal, Chad & Abby wed, but Sonny & Paul do not. Marlena hypnotizes Ben to get info on Will and he mentions Memphis.

This is where the storyline will take several Salemites in search of Will, including Sami. Kate also visits Clyde in jail to also get info, but doesn't mention what he tells her. Nothing has been said about when we'll see those flashbacks. Chandler Massey (Will) said in an interview that the discovery of Will being alive is shocking, but there is a "medical" explanation. This may mean Dr Rolf is involved somehow, but that is just speculation on my part.

Last edited by a moderator:
I love Chloe but lately she has been quite the busy body, whatever bomb will she accidentally slip out or drop randomly appearing somewhere lol.

She now owns a club with Julie, it will only get worse! She will be training with the best!

Don't you like his accent? I laugh every time he says "my boy" :)

Back