SPOILER !! Week Oct 22

He is not on the show right now, but Rolf comes to mind. Who can ever forget his "it didn't take" line. ? LOL I remember Jennifer was supposed to be dead at one point, but it was a ploy to get Peter to confess or something.

Rolf will be back as he was in the Fall Preview....so despite swallowing that cyanide pill, guess again, "it didn't take". LOL

I sure can't. I'm laughing out loud again, as I do every time I think of it.

And then there is the infamous case of Chelsea. Stillborn to Billie in the Georgia swamp country, buried in the woods there, casket sent to Salem when it began to heave up out of the swampy ground, funeral, etc. in Salem, buried in cemetary there. And then, some years later, Billie befriends this teen, orphaned by her parents' auto accident....and amazingly, she is that very same dead and buried baby, all grown now.

Well, if we start including all those not on the show these days, the list gets much longer. Everyone at Melaswen, plus Bo and Steve come to mind quickly. And Mickey Horton! Forgot about him dying....then coming back years later, just as Maggie was moving on. (A telltale sign that someone is coming back from the dead).

Tuesday October 23:
Eric receives devastating news about Nicole. [If the writers kill off Nicole that would be cold. If she gets a typical soap disease, it would be trite. More reasonable news would be that Nicole realizes that she and her daughter need a man who smiles now and then, isn't an ex-convict, and has a real job.]

Wednesday October 24:
Lani is jealous when she learns Sheila is living with Eli. [Lani should give it up. She's the one who gave Eli his walking papers.]

Thursday October 25:
John asks Roman to help him get rid of Hattie. [If John wants effective help, he should contact Xander. By now, the X-man should be thoroughly sick of working for crazy Kristen.]
Chloe accuses Belle of taking Mimi's side. [Belle has developed the bad habit of making unpopular decisions. First it was to pull the plug on Marlena and now this.]

Friday October 26:
Abigail and Stefan reveal a shocking development to Chad. [If it's that she's taking up with her disgusting rapist (like Sami), the viewers will be throwing things at their TV screens.]

can I just say...I sure miss real drama on soaps. Like, real romance, real villains that you love to hate... now all we have is entitled brats running around making people pay for how they didn't get their way. I'm just. I didn't even watch Wednesday's show. watched the first 10 minutes and was over it. did something else with my lunch break. Finally watched yesterday's and well. I think I may be finally done with this show. it's not even interesting anymore. The end of this soap is near.

This is heartbreaking............not from NBC............

hbgHsUD.jpg

I am also very sad that Nicole is going to "die". Of course we all know she won't really be dead. And since she and Eric did make love she will come back with Eric's baby. Still sad. I had wished Nicole was on longer than 2 weeks too. If Jennifer takes back sad Eric after Nicole's "death" I will scream!! He dropped her like a hot potato!!!

Back