SPOILER !! Week Oct 22

Oh, my gosh, those Tues. Pics.....does that mystery patient look stupid or what sitting with that blanket over his head........

JPI_Episode13453_0001777582.jpg

Actually, I think she is there to annoy Abe & Val. We really have not seen much of Val at all, & she is supposed to be getting a lucrative job offer elsewhere. Abe sure hasn't had much to do of late, despite being mayor. Too bad he cannot keep an eye on his police commissioner.

Did anyone catch the episode that Abe towed Sheila's car? I love the license plate. Nice nod to TLC. @rknudson78 Sheila is my name too. Nice they spell it my way. :wink:

The current writers are going out of their way to offend the viewers. I'm very surprised that they are killing off Nicole. After a lifetime of misery, they kill off the character just when she has a chance at happiness? As I said in an earlier post, that's cold. It's also a tactical mistake to kill off a major character like Nicole. What happens when future writers decide they'd like to have her on-screen? Are they going to concoct some absurd scenario that will have her alive again. That might work with never-really-dead characters like Stefano, Andre, and Dr. Rolf, but not with somebody like Nicole. And as they kill off the popular Nicole, the writers continue to foist the disgusting Abigail-Slimy O. McPerv plot on the viewers, not to mention the tiresome Bonnie and Hattie. Are they trying to encourage the viewers to find something else to do on their weekday afternoons?

I think the writers are trying to "kill" the show by offending fans and turning them off to it. I think Days of Our Lives will soon be "Days of Our Past"

I don't like that Nicole is supposedly dead, but ........she is not dead. She took off the necklace, so the fact it was found is so surprise. The surprise was how clean it was. Both Xander & Kristen left before Sami & Eric, she still had to untie Eric before they left that room. Then later, Kristen appears to try and convince Brady they should be together. Want to bet there are some hidden, safe passageways or tunnels.....and that Xander came and got Nicole (who could have been unconscious from the smoke). Oh, Sami not only got out, freed Eric, went and opened the door for Brady, but managed to find mystery man in lab where the fire started!!! AND get him out! Of course mystery man's face is conveniently burned and blackened, then he is covered with that dumb blanket or whatever it was.
I don't know why others are calling that unseen guy EJ, there is absolutely not one shred of evidence that is who he is. (am talking of viewers) And I absolutely do not want EJ risen from the dead. Only one man did that, 2000 years ago, in MY opinion.
And I really detest hearing Sami call that evil man "the love of her life". He raped her, he cheated on her while they were engaged, he engaged in drug dealing, he conspired with Stefano to put a look alike for Rafe in her bed and rape her, laughed and toasted about it while holding Rafe prisoner, kidnapped Sydney, then pretended to ransom her........the list is long and Sami cares not. She sees no evil, hears no evil, speaks no evil. Always got a kick how Sami wanted to get revenge on Abby for the affair, but not EJ. She keeps that halo over his head, doesn't notice how tarnished it is.

Back