SPOILER !! Week Oct 22

I would like Abigail's ally to be Rafe but I don't think the show is clever enough to pit him and Gabi against each other

I think Nicole will be presumed dead and Eric will end up with Holly. All the anvils were dropping today. I just hope they do a paternity switch first making Eric Holly's dad.

Spoilers from http://soaps.sheknows.com/days-of-our-lives/spoilers

Monday October 22:
Sami discovers the mystery patient!
Mimi reveals the true identity of Baby Bonnie’s father.

Tuesday October 23:
Eric receives devastating news about Nicole.

Wednesday October 24:
After hearing Chad wants her committed, Abigail seeks help from an unlikely ally.

Thursday October 25:
John asks Roman to help him get rid of Hattie.

Friday October 26:
Abigail and Stefan reveal a shocking development to Chad.

Why tell us Abby has an unlikely ally and mention Stefan in another spoiler?

Will Roman help John with Hattie?

Poor Eric, but we shouldn't be surprised should we.

Will Sami go on a Mystery date with the mystery patient?

You know, Hattie has such a thing for Roman......so I can see John asking Roman to help him get rid of her. Roman can say he won't date or have anything to do with Hattie, tho he'd like to, as long as she is John's wife. That might cause her to sign on the dotted line quickly to undo that quicky fake marriage. LOL

I just hope they do a paternity switch first making Eric Holly's dad.
I'm going to go against my normal grain (usually I would want the situation not retconned and have Eric adopt Holly) because I want nothing more than to erase all of Maggie's grafted children and their progeny from the show.
After hearing Chad wants her committed, Abigail seeks help from an unlikely ally.
Friday October 26:
Abigail and Stefan reveal a shocking development to Chad.
:sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:

Spoilers from https://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/spoilers-for-week-of-october-22nd-t40212.html#p1940966

Monday, October 22, 2018
Eric and Brady try desperately to save Nicole's life.

Tuesday, October, 23, 2018
Paul overhears Will on the phone with Sonny and becomes suspicious.

Wednesday, October 24, 2018
Lani is jealous when she learns Sheila is living with Eli.

Thursday, October 25, 2018
Bonnie and Hattie catch up and get drunk together.
Chloe accuses Belle of taking Mimi's side.

Friday, October 26, 2018
JJ and Gabi have an electric moment.

Is Brady and Eric working together? We shouldn't be surprised about Nicole

It's about time Paul realized something is going on with Will.

How can Lani be jealous? Doesn't Eli live in the boarding house
and everyone can have their own room?

LOL, yep, hard to keep track of Salem Inn & Martin House.......Maybe as owner, Eli has a full apartment or something. I would think larger living quarters.
No one ever says anything about cleaning the room, changing sheets, etc. LOL

It does seem that Gabi is the one with the split personality now, doesn't it. She is drugging a pregnant woman, dressing her in different clothes so she appears to be not of sound mind, then injures herself in order to show Chad her boo boo and convince him to have Abby committed.
I almost can hear her cackling like the Wicked Witch of the West!

by the way.........I think Kate Mansi will appear right after birth of baby. I saw some clip or pic of present actress in labor, and am guessing .........yes I said GUESSING...that it will be during Nov. Sweeps.

Yeah I mentioned a couple weeks ago that I think the Abby switch will happen right after the baby is born. Kate Mansi(Abby) posted a photo of a hospital room saying that was her first day back. We also saw a photo from Marci Miller(Abby) of the same hospital room.

Hopefully Bonnie and Hattie get so drunk that they accidentally leave Salem together forever

I really need for Holly to end up with Eric

Back