SPOILER !! Week of 4/18/16

LOL, so Mark McNair, son of the judge, will tangle with Theo Carver, son of the Mayor. Now that will be interesting. LOL

I have seen a couple spoiler pics, and this guy flirts a bit with Ciara, then unexexpected (to her) kisses her......thus Theo going after him.

Why are all the teen storylines so Ciara centric? What about Claire? I still think the show missed the boat by not having a Claire/Chase romance. Ciara could have been jealous, Shawn wouldn't have been happy, perhaps Hope too. Lots of missed opportunity.

Is Deimos the one behind the kidnapping of Bo? I thought John's father confessed to kidnapping Bo to get the formula to cure whatever was wrong with him. Now that Days won't be shown in the evening, I will really be lost! Did anyone else hear John's father say that, or did I misunderstand? Thanks!!

Aaaaah finally Mark the punk son of the judge is now on canvas. This is the one I been speculating on for months that I hope will turn out to be Tyler Kiriakis aka Pocket. Again I been speculating that since the casting call. We'll see if Mark and Ciara turn out related LOL, whoops!

Is Deimos the one behind the kidnapping of Bo? I thought John's father confessed to kidnapping Bo to get the formula to cure whatever was wrong with him. Now that Days won't be shown in the evening, I will really be lost! Did anyone else hear John's father say that, or did I misunderstand? Thanks!!

Deimos evidently arranged the kidnapping of Bo, and delivery to Yo ling...who is the one who wanted Bo, to get the info about that serum. Deimos had no part of the torture, etc. YoLing is the one who evidently had the same problem as Caroline, knew Victor was funding research of some Dr. with a cure, and wanted it for himself. He also needed John's blood, etc. etc.

I think this week will be the last week Days will be on the POP channel. And I have written to NBC twice, plus on their Facebook page. (Days)

A few of the pics don't seem to match what the spoiler says.

And Stefano was NO innocent.
Stefano committed suicide by cop. He pushed and pushed Hope until she snapped and killed him. She turned away from him unable to pull the trigger and he just continued until she did. No Stefano was not innocent by any stretch of the imagination.

Back