SPOILER !! Week of Feb 1

katmouse

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
From http://soaps.sheknows.com/days-of-our-lives/spoilers

Monday February 1:

Philip opens up to Belle about Deimos’ blackmail.

Tuesday February 2:

Theresa and Nicole make a bold career move.

Wednesday February 3:

Eric accuses Jennifer of abusing painkillers.

Thursday February 4:

JJ comes to Gabi’s rescue once again.

Friday February 5:

Fed up with Eduardo, Kate finds herself intrigued by Deimos.

Brady finally sees the mystery woman’s face in his dreams.

We all guessed what Jennifer was going to do. She needs to use a
heating pad. It helps my pain.

JJ rescue's Gabi. Is JJ the new superhero in Salem? There seem
to be several people who want Daniel's old job.

Will Brady have a Mystery Date with the mystery woman :)

Hmmm, interesting that Jen's pill abuse will be noticed by someone so quickly. Yayyy.

As to Brady's having a mystery woman in his dreams......Daniel did have a wife who died, if I remember right.
And then he WAS married to Chloe, one night stand with Carly, a bit of a "thing" with Chelsea, affair with Kate, engaged to Nicole....oh, how do I love thee, let me count the ways......

But then, looks like Kate has him FAR outnumbered with her bedpost notches. And the beat goes on....and the beat goes on. LOL

Monday February 1:

Philip opens up to Belle about Deimos’ blackmail. [Is this a wise move, Philip? If blabbermouth Belle tells one and all, the diabolical Deimos won't be pleased -- neither will Daddy Victor.]

Tuesday February 2:

Theresa and Nicole make a bold career move. [Ladies, if this involves dumping Ms. Blue Chunk, most Days viewers will probably be rooting for you.]

Wednesday February 3:

Eric accuses Jennifer of abusing painkillers. [Eric, you're accusing Jenny of being the latest version of pill-popping Carly. Prepare to receive a classic rant.]

Thursday February 4:

JJ comes to Gabi’s rescue once again. [Oh, Gabi, what have you done this time?]

Friday February 5:

Fed up with Eduardo, Kate finds herself intrigued by Deimos. [You really can pick 'em Kate.]

Brady finally sees the mystery woman’s face in his dreams. [Brady, if it's Kristen or Vivian, run, don't walk, over to Marlena's office. You'll need help.]

Glad Jen's pill abuse is just a short storyline found out fast. Whereas Carly, Lucas, and Maggie with AA? Lol!

You know, I was starting to get bored of Eduardo and Kate, to be honest, nothing was really there. Deimos however might be a match for Kate to meet, and kind of ironic Kate was married to Victor and going after Deimos, Victor's brother. Kind of like once again going after a woman who has been with his brother, plus I take it Deimos has a thing for older women as I can speculate Helena was probably older then him as a 20 year old.

Whatever blackmail Deimos has on Philip I speculate its is about the Caroline's serum. Philip could have enlisted Deimos help to get the drug on the black market in which Deimos blackmailed him about that.

I would've preferred Isabella to show up to Brady as a ghost or in a dream than some dang mystery woman. Brady was about close to death, would be great writing to have included Isabella as a ghost to tell Brady to hang in there.

I doubt what Deimos has on Philip has anything to do with the serum.....at least that is not HOW Deimos got Philip to work with him on this now. No, Deimos is aware of something Philip did, found it out, and contacted him. Prior, Philip did not even know Deimos existed. So he enlisted Philip's help, and when Phil was not accepting of the idea, Deimos let fall the "well, I don't think you want your father to know____________! (whatever it is). And now, Deimos has TWO items on Philip.

I'm guessing Jennifer is going to deny her abuse of painkillers, at least initially. I don't think this will resolve so quickly.

Can Deimos please connect with any woman in Salem aside from Kate? I'm sick and tired of her getting airtime anytime a new single male comes to Salem. I'd be curious to see Hope's chemistry with Deimos down the line.

Don't care about Brady's visions.

I need some Belle/Shawn spoilers too.

Thursday February 4:

JJ comes to Gabi’s rescue once again. [Oh, Gabi, what have you done this time?]

I've been thinking about this and maybe it will be a situation where she hasn't done anything wrong like the first time JJ rescued her. So here are a couple of scenarios:

Another idiotic thug will mistake Gabi for a prostitute even though she will be dressed nothing like one.

Julie will suddenly remember that she's still enraged with Gabi about Nick and starts railing at her in the middle of the Horton Town Square.

JJ will come across Gabi being cornered by Jacob the photographer who is telling her another boring story about a past job.

Whatever the case may be you can be sure of one thing I'll be planted in front of the ol' boob tube with a bag of freshly popped microwave popcorn watching intently. :love::love::love:

I would actually prefer Deimos with Kristen (if they write her alive, she could be) in a love triangle with Andre. Better then Deimos with Hope or Kate.

Though if they do write for Deimos/Kate pairing, it will be very short lived once Kate finds out Deimos has been blackmailing her son Philip.

Back