SPOILER !! Week of Feb 1

I would love to see Kate shafted by Nicole and Theresa. Finally we may see Kate not seeing this coming and Kate is finally outdone by Nicole. Business is business and this time you're out, Kate.

Also, why do we always have to see Kate as a dog in heat? Man to man to man. Maybe Kate needs to have a woman in her life for a change. Just sayin' :rolleyes:. Could be interesting. Something a bit different for her. :rotfl: ShaSha

Kate was a hooker, doesn't matter to her how many men. She cheated on her husband years and years ago, and from then, it has been just continuous. Only thing now, she does it for free, and for fun.

Maybe they plan to start showing happier stories now :)

More spoilers from http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/topic/9270334/1/

Monday, February 1, 2016
Ciara rips into Chase after uncovering his secret.

Tuesday, February 2, 2016
Joey is stunned when he catches Steve and Ava in a compromising position.
A jealous Belle warns Eve to stay away from her daughter!

Wednesday, February 3, 2016
Chad makes a deal with Adrienne and Justin to secure his future plans with Abigail.

Thursday, February 4, 2016
Steve is forced to take extreme action to order to save Kayla.
Deimos threatens Philip.

I feel like we've seen that Belle and Eve spoiler no less than 3 times now. Will it ever happen? Though Kassie Depaiva (Eve) has confirmed via Twitter that her last day is Feb. 2 so maybe Belle drives her out of town.

The Chad spoiler is very interesting.

I still really hope that Chase isn't the bully. If he is, I suspect this is going to fall flat and he will be redeemed quickly. I still want to see them test him out with Claire.

How very weird. What do Justin & Adrienne have to do with Abby, so that Chad has to make a deal?

Deimos has already threatened Philip.

Was wondering just WHEN Belle was going to confront Eve. Funny how Shawn was all happy for his daughter, because she was happy and doing something she loved, while Belle...who chose Vegas/Phil over spending some quality time with her daughter, is having a hissy fit.

Wish Ava would be the one leaving town instead of Eve. I am so over Ava, & her mystery child. If Joey finds them in a compromising situation, then they have not left town on the big SEARCH.....so what's the deal?

Back