SPOILER !! Week of Feb 1

I guess it's Steve and Kayla's bedroom.

Looks like Eric's old office

Kat...........I truly appreciate the link to the pics (which I had tried to find and could not). Thank you.
All the pics do not seem to match the spoiler lines....except perhaps the last one. Shame on Days for this. Truly shame on them.

Thank you for all the pictures, Kat.

Didn't something similar to this happen with Steve and Ava several years ago? I think I have a mental block because I disliked the story so much then. I only have a vague picture of him being confined and Ava telling him he had to make nice with her or else something would happen to Kayla. I may have this mixed up with something else though. I was so disappointed when Ava came back this time. Wish she would disappear forever.

@OldCowgirl....oh, yes, that is when Ava was in that compound, supposedly being drugged by her daddy to be nice and compliant or something. Kayla walked in on them in bed.....not sure if the "act" had been completed or not then, but I know Bo & Hope were also involved in that story. Yes, definitely a variation of that one, for sure.

At least Ava doesn't want any minors, FAR from it with Steve lol. I hope I am surprised and we aren't given this lack of creativity and repeated storyline with the same character. They might as well revert Hope back to Princess Gina the way I see it if the writer's are repeating this same storyline with Ava and Steve 8 years later.

I hope Shawn is rejoining the force, I think in the past he had done police work before. Perhaps he is there to assist JJ with whatever.

Daniel was a surfer and loved the beach. I speculate the woman at the beach is none other than Daniel's first dead wife. Marie Wilson is to play the role of a thief. Perhaps Daniel's dead wife was murdered some other way as a result, we will find out with Brady.

Last edited:
Back