katmouse

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
From http://soaps.sheknows.com/days-of-our-lives/spoilers

Monday January 25:

Andre uncovers Hope’s secret!

Tuesday January 26:

As Rafe and Hope share a warm moment, Andre vows revenge.

Wednesday January 27:

Eric is released from the hospital… and promptly arrested.

Thursday January 28:

Before leaving town, Melanie runs into Brady and Theresa.

Friday January 29:

As part of his revenge plot, Andre breaks into Hope’s house.

Brady questions Fynn about the dreams he’s been having of Daniel’s time in California.

Since Melanie is leaving this week, is this the week of Daniel's funeral? It's been mentioned
on the show, but nothing in spoilers.

Is Hope out on bail or are the charges dropped?

Is Brady surfing in his dreams :) Maybe there's another woman that Daniel was with
we don't
know about.

Or is Brady dreaming about this song

Last edited:
Interesting that Andre' is having to do his own dirty work. These have to be leading into Feb. sweeps, which begin Feb. 4 and end March 2.

I find it interesting that in real life, funerals are usually held within 3 or 4 days, maybe a week of when a person died, but in this reel life case.. nearly a month. Wow!
But then, we all know that time spans are very very different in Salem than in the rest of the world. I do know, that in my part of the world, unless cremated, while the funerals are held as I said, burials are done in Spring. (ground unfrozen then)

But, getting away from morbid topics, which is hard to do with Days of late, California dreaming is perfect, Kat. (I thought maybe it was like the Beach Boys and California girls. )
Wonder why Brady is asking Fynn, and not Marlena, who, after all, could perhaps shed more light on the "why".

so........Andre' discovers Hope's secret. How? A bit of the ever present eavesdropping that goes on constantly in Salem ? WHEN do any characters learn to keep their mouths shut in ANY public place?

Unless I missed it, there isn't any spoilers saying a funeral for Daniel? So we really don't know when his funeral (if its even shown) is, it could been early this week and Melanie sticks around for a bit with Maggie.

Last edited:
These are really non spoilers. And they're quite boring. This show need a complete tabula rasa (Latin for "blank slate") for me to be interest again. How about a screen crawl saying "6 months later"

Monday January 25:

Andre uncovers Hope’s secret! [Nice going, Andre. If Roman's cops were half as perceptive as you are, Father, EJ, and yourself would have gone to jail a long time ago.]

Tuesday January 26:

As Rafe and Hope share a warm moment, Andre vows revenge. [Enjoy your warm moment, you two. With Andre out for revenge, you'll be lucky not to be buried alive.]

Wednesday January 27:

Eric is released from the hospital… and promptly arrested. [Tough luck, Eric. Hopefully, newly-minted-attorney Belle is smarter than she looks.]

Thursday January 28:

Before leaving town, Melanie runs into Brady and Theresa. [Keep on walking, Li'l Toddler. Living in Vienna with your polka-dotted-bra-wearing mom has to be saner than Salem. And if you somehow reconnected with Brady, you'd have a guy who's now biologically programmed to dream about Nicole.]

Friday January 29:

As part of his revenge plot, Andre breaks into Hope’s house. [While you're there Andre, take a moment to think of Willow Stark who almost burned down the place while on a mission for your dear brother EJ, and about the time EJ teamed up with Philly K. to plant a spying device in the place.]

Brady questions Fynn about the dreams he’s been having of Daniel’s time in California. [Talk to Marlena, Brady. Fynn knows all about miracle surgery and seducing women, but he's surely no expert on dreamland.]

I like that Andre is going to figure it out. Plus Hope, while she has been psycho lately, she is not a murderer and i don't think she's gonna be able to hold it together. Got my SOD and am disappointed that it appears Stefano is really, truly, absolutely dead. Days won't be the same without Stefano. SOD had nice article with Kristian Alfonso (Hope) and how hard it was for her to kill Stefano because he's been such a huge part and she like Joe Mascolo (Stefano) so much.

Are Brady's dreams going to reveal something unsavory about Fynn?

Am not liking them pushing Hope and Rafe together with all she has been through I would think getting with someone would be the last thing on her mind. Guess I am grateful she hasn't ended up pregnant yet since she had sex with Aiden and Bo the same day. Beside the fact she's in her mid 50's.

I'm thinking Eric is going to go on a nationwide tour talking about drunk driving.

If Stefano did have something to do with Bo's death, I can see this as being "an eye for an eye..." with Hope killing him. My thought is, wouldn't she have been better off confessing to killing Stefano instead of Dr. Malcolm? EVERYONE would understand why she did this and the insanity plea would hold more clout.

I don't think the writers want us to remember that Theresa basically ran Melanie out of town. Seems as if they are ignoring the Brady/Melanie/Theresa story so that they can jump right in to a Brady/Nicole/Theresa storyline.

I wish they would just let Brady and Theresa be a happy family. It sure would be refreshing to have at least one strong loving couple in Salem for a change. There's real progress being made with these two. Enough is enough, leave them alone, already. Work on writing a truly happy loving future for Nicole.

Back