SPOILER !! Week of Jan 25

I think the stunning discovery could be either Ciara finds about Chase's crush on Ciara (like a obsessive notebook), evidence showing Chase could have been the one bullying Theo, or perhaps Claire and Chase making out. I honestly don't know.

Belle and Eve. For once I am on Eve's corner. Belle is sure calling the kettle black with Eve, Belle has cared about her own sex life more then being a mother like Eve. I could see perhaps Belle could be jealous her daughter is going to a stranger somewhat like Eve instead of her own mother.

Theo developed feelings for Ciara I knew would happen. I think what sparked it was when Theo ditched Abe and Lani for a family day at the movies just so he can hang out and talk to Ciara.

Victor puts Deimos to the test. [Deimos better hope that he does better than Xander in measuring up to Victor's standards.]

-Ava forces Steve’s hand, using Kayla as leverage. [When this is all over, Kayla has every right to give her husband an earful. The last time he thought he could handle Ava, Kayla ended up a captive. This time, she's been conked on the head and stashed who knows where. Enough is enough already.]

-Theresa gets jealous of Brady and Nicole’s newfound connection. [This is a first. A woman's dreams of romance possibly derailed by a heart transplant donor.]

-Nicole lashes out at a guilt-ridden Eric. [Nicole has a right to be angry, but knowing the writers, her reaction will be way over the top.]

Don't jinx it, Hope could still come up pregnant and we just don't know it yet. :sick:
Maybe they're waiting until she has sex with Rafe, so there will be a "three-fer" baby daddy story.

Marlena was pregnant with Roman's baby and she was pushing 60, if not already there.

Why can't Days ever have a male & female as good friends?
They had a great friendship with Brady and Melanie for many years, then ruined it.

...in no way is Nicole responsible for Eric driving drunk.
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Last edited:
Marlena may have been pushing 60, but not on Days. Heck, it does seem once the character hits around 30-35 there is never a mention of age again. We were lucky Will was allowed to call Marlena Gramma. Have not heard Hope called Gramma, or Jennifer. When someone was going to refer to Kate as great-gramma, she stopped them cold, saying they don't DARE say it.

Wow ! For the first time, the preview is actually available for me to watch from Canada ! :eek:

And I was joking today about blowing up the building while Andre was in there : guess that's what happens. Too bad Andre doesn't die, though (love the actor, hate the character, I wish Tony was back, not Andre). Anyway, I just don't know how this is all going to end, now. Will Roman find out ? What will happen to Hope ? And is it back to managing a club for Rafe ? I really don't see any good way to end this. Anyway...

Are they saving Daniel's frozen body in hopes a miracle cure is found? LOL
Victor's bid for Disneyland fell through. :wink: Urban legend has it Walt Disney is frozen or at least his head.

Melanie runs into Brady and Theresa before she leaves town. Ok, hmm. Maybe Brady is unable to go despite Dr. Fishy Fynn trying to get him up and running a couple minutes after the transplant.

This is strange. I can see the preview video from kat's link, but not my link to NBC. Both the video and the sneak peek pictures still have the ones from the 18th. What is going on?

On the NBC site.........The sneak peak pics have not been put up at all........
the preview is down below , 2nd to the right. ..........and I am guessing it is all screwed up because of the storm out east..........

FYI, I learned how to cheat. You change the date in the link to the pictures
and video. It might take awhile, but it usually works
:)

Back